Cannot find a doom multiplayer match

Discus and support Cannot find a doom multiplayer match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since i got doom, i have not been able to join a multiplayer game. When I search for a game on any game mode, it will say searching as normal for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleCrowther, Jul 22, 2016.

1. KyleCrowther
    KyleCrowther Guest

Ever since i got doom, i have not been able to join a multiplayer game.

When I search for a game on any game mode, it will say searching as normal for a while, and later say looking for 3 more players for however long I search for a game.

At first I thought not many people were playing, but this has happened at any time I have tried to play.

I have also found out that it prevents friends I am in a party with from finding a game, although I can join their games in progress.

For example, I was looking for a game with my friend, but had the same problem i have when looking by myself, but after he searched by himself he found one before long, and I joined.

I have tried looking into internet issues and such, but found there are no issues here, with the problem still persisting.

:)

KyleCrowther, Jul 22, 2016
  2. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest
    Doom - Find a Match Question

Hello,

In Doom just the other day, I was able to specifically select Team Deathmatch or Deathmatch from the Find a Match menu.

Now all I can select are playlists, which includes a bunch of other modes. I don't want this, I just want to play one mode.

Is there a way to fix this? Why did it change?

Thanks.

thrasher585, Jul 22, 2016
  3. wolfbm09
    wolfbm09 Guest
    I cannot find a match.

As medium bloke stated COD4 is old and is basically taken over by hackers. The problem is that MS can not help you with in game issues that are not MS games. What happened to you is rather common. You were in fact in a modded lobby but instead of +XP it
    was set to -XP. The fortunate thing is that you got out early, my brother got in one and before he knew it he was -14,000,000 xp. Sadly there really is nothing that can be done and honestly if they wanted to push it they could try to come back on you for participating
    in a modded lobby. Hackers have , in my opinion, destroyed the MW series. Sorry for the bad news but from here on out if you think a lobby is hacked get out immediately.

wolfbm09, Jul 22, 2016
  4. ThisIsLame69
    ThisIsLame69 Guest

i just got this game and am having the exact same problem, very frustrating

ThisIsLame69, Aug 13, 2016
  5. ThisIsLame69 Win User

i just got this game and am having the exact same problem, very frustrating
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

New DLC/Arcade Game 'Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon'

Its story mode only. So after a go through it will get old fast. They should of had co-op or multiplayer death match at the minimum like DOOM.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

DOOM ready for pre-order

"Doom" might have been one of the first games to introduce "Death Matches" but it's always been the quality of the single player experience that makes this shine for me.

I know what you mean iBakez. The multiplayer in the new "DOOM" doesn't look like it will be anything more than a very brief distraction.
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

Can't find multiplayer match

I have the same problem since mid September

• On which device are you trying to play the game? Xbox One
    • Are you able to play online with your other games? Yes
    • Is your device connected via a wired or a wireless network? Wired
    • Does the same issue occur when you are using a different profile to play online? I waited for more than an hour to play, and nothing. But sometimes, my husband account find matches in less than 10 minutes (is not always that he finds matches)
    Based on your answers, there is a possibility that your in-game profile is unable to connect to the game server. However, we recommend that you perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    so you can play Gears of War 4 and find a match.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you post your concerns on
    Gears of War Community forums
    for additional information and more options to resolve your concern.

Should you have any other queries, you can reply to this post anytime.
  9. Loraine Mon Win User

Can't find multiplayer match

Hi,

Issues with finding a match or playing multiplayer games online are possibly caused by a server or a network connection error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Are you able to play online with your other games?
    • Is your device connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Does the same issue occur when you are using a different profile to play online?

For more information about playing Gears of War 4, you may visit this
    link
Thema:

1. Cannot find a doom multiplayer match - Similar Threads - Cannot find doom

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697