Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag

Discus and support Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to sign in on my xbox 360. Gamertag on xbox 360 states Ýiaz with a gamerscore of 4995. I am required to sign into xbox live in order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOhio7550, Mar 16, 2015.

1. TheOhio7550
    TheOhio7550 Guest

Hello, I am trying to sign in on my xbox 360. Gamertag on xbox 360 states Ýiaz with a gamerscore of 4995. I am required to sign into xbox live in order to access the account. However, it states an incorrect pw and to try again or to enter the app pw for
    the two-step verification. Kept trying to no avail....

So I believed Yiaz was registered to this email though upon signing into xbox.com, turns out I'm wrong and my gamertag states , which is an empty account. Pretty confused by all of this.

I have emails from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** addressed to my email addressing 'Yiaz' dating back to 2008, which is also when the first records on xboxgamertag.com appeared, so I am pretty sure Yiaz is registered to this email. I cannot for the life of me recall if there
    was another email used.

Rather unsure where to proceed from here.

:)

TheOhio7550, Mar 16, 2015
  2. wrong gamertag?

The email I used to set up my xbox live account does not reflect my actual gamertag or profile. ive been messing with this for months and still cannot figure this out. please help!

ViaticalHornet9, Mar 16, 2015
  3. ZeroKaGe69
    ZeroKaGe69 Guest
    Call of Duty ELITE verification email help

My original Windows Live ID for my Xbox Live gamertag was EMAIL#1, when I signed up for Call of Duty ELITE thats the address my verification email was sent to. That email address is no longer active and I cannot access my activation email. I have since then
    change my Windows Live ID for my gamertag to EMAIL#2 in hopes I could resend the email to that address but that has not worked. Can I have my gamertag linked to EMAIL#2 and not EMAIL#1? I cannot find a way to do so.

this was originally what i was going to send to activisions support (with my actual emails and etc) but i can't finish the sending proccess because of their broken website and horrible support system. anyone know if perhaps they could change my account or
    am i basically screwed and not going to be able to use CoD ELITE? if i upgrade to the premium membership will i still have to verify my email?

ZeroKaGe69, Mar 16, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Best thing to do is call phone support and see if they can see what is happening. They can be reached at 1-800-469-9269 (US or Canada) or
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.

Good luck and I hope they can get this figured out for you

geekfather, Mar 16, 2015
  5. geekfather Win User

Best thing to do is call phone support and see if they can see what is happening. They can be reached at 1-800-469-9269 (US or Canada) or
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.

Good luck and I hope they can get this figured out for you
  6. PristineCoin76 Win User

Can't sign into xbox.com.au

Entering the Windows LIVE ID my gamertag is linked to results in the following error:

"This email address isn't linked to a Windows Live ID. Make sure it's correct, then enter it again."
  7. bowski477 Win User

how to delete an xbox account?

Silver accounts cannot be deleted. You will need to change the Windows live ID on this account to another email address to free up the one you actually want to use on your real gamertag.
  8. MrRobotRock Win User

Error Status Code: 8015D080

If only that was the case. I did not lose my email that was attached to the Windows Live ID/Account, I've lost/deleted the Windows Live ID/Account as a whole. This is resulting in error status code: 8015D080 because the Gamertag is no longer linked to an
    active Windows Live ID/Account. My question is as to whether I can attach a new email/Windows Live ID to the Gamertag.
  9. Kiesey Win User

Unable to access old XBOX 360 profile.

I would try to figure out what the email address was for that account, it sounds like you might be trying to login with the wrong email address. If you can figure out the correct email you can reset the password for that account and login and use that live
    id or change the live id if you want. If you would like to change the live id see the steps below

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account
Thema:

1. Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag - Similar Threads - Cannot figure microsoft

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  9. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  10. I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.: So I have a skin I made and I am able to use it on my laptop, but when I go into Minecraft on either Nintendo Switch or Xbox, it shows up as a random skin. I used it in-game, and then closed the...