Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

Discus and support Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoT Rooks Queen, Jun 22, 2024 at 5:43 PM.

1. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though

:)

KoT Rooks Queen, Jun 22, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

Do you have gold ? If not that would be why all services require a paid subscription even PlayStation or nintendo
  3. KoT Rooks Queen Win User

I do have gold, anything else I should have included?
  4. Cash Mattingly Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I need help with Xbox 360 enabling cloud storage it won’t let me enable it because it says it lost connection to Xbox live even though I am connected and I have Xbox live gold and I have 512 MB of storage. I’m just trying to get my saved data from my game to Xbox one
  5. 6thPathsPain Win User

I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?

skate 3 does have cloud save enabled. its been on xbox one for years now. when it first came to xbox one i uploaded my save to the cloud storage. i just cant seem to do it again. also to my knowledge cloud saving has been on 360 before the xbox one even came out. i cant even move cloud enabled saves to my cloud storage, thats my problem. i can only take saves out of my cloud storage on my 360. there's even youtube vidoes of people uploading skaters in 2022 and beyond.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

installing a game

Hmm... that's odd. I can understand the console hanging on trying to access a Cloud storage device (it shows you a list of devices to install to), but not if you don't have Cloud Storage enabled. Sounds like there's a hook in the install routine that still
    looks for Cloud Storage even if it isn't enabled on a console.
Thema:

1. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage - Similar Threads - Cannot enable cloud

2. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  5. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  6. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  7. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  8. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  9. Cannot connect to the internet - enable UPnP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the internet - enable UPnP: Hello, I have a Huawei B535 router on the 3 mobile network. I've connected my Xbox Series X to it since it was released. 4 days ago I got a message telling me I cannot connect. I restarted my...
  10. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...