Cannot download xbox live update

Discus and support Cannot download xbox live update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have used XBOX 360 without an original HDD. I connected an external USB memory to this and it was recognized and console allwoed me to create... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakubB2, Jun 10, 2019.

1. JakubB2
    JakubB2 Guest

Hello. I have used XBOX 360 without an original HDD. I connected an external USB memory to this and it was recognized and console allwoed me to create offline profile for games. however i cannot download an live update and thus cannot connect to xbox
    Live. Below is a photo of an error I am getting. Closest thing i found in the support pages is https://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8007-000f But
    as You can see i have an external memory device and it works with creating profile and saving games statuses.
    Cannot download xbox live update [​IMG]

:)

JakubB2, Jun 10, 2019
  2. TheMightyBirchy Win User

I Cannot Connect To Xbox Live

It still won't allow me to download the profile because it says there is a system update available from Xbox Live, but I cannot connect to Live, therefore I cannot download the update. What should I do? Any help appreciated.
  3. HC SOlO Win User

Um tried everythingpteen error codes no update

I cannot connect to a modem either. I have had no success downloading the update. Multiple tries but it will not download wirelessly. It will not connect to xbox live unless I download the update yet I cannot download the update. I connected wirelessly just
    fine a couple days ago and now it will not connect. I think we need an update for the update.
  4. ganton618 Win User

There was a problem with the update

Wait what issue are you all having? Have you downloaded the update but cannot connect to xbox live, or can you not install the initial update?
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

Cannot Download Xbox live update

Hello, AttoNine. I apologize for the inconvenience you're having.

My best advice would be to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for a detailed description of what you should do.
  6. joe.giese Win User

CANNOT DOWNLOAD XBOX LIVE UPDATE!!!

i would recommend calling in to support. they have access to more codes than we do here on the forums. it may be an issue with the hardware on your console. i've even seen some codes indicate a console ban after an update. but if you haven't done anything
    to your console, thats not something you have to worry about. have you attempted reseating the hard drive? (remove it, and plug it back in nice and secure) then try and reinstall the update?
Thema:

1. Cannot download xbox live update - Similar Threads - Cannot download live

2. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  3. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  4. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  5. No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...: Que tal, yo quiero preguntar, por que no puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola?? Que es lo que tengo que hacer?? cb7bbfb9-ff86-413e-b860-ce1fd436ec53
  6. Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue): I've tried all of the suggested solutions that I've seen, and so far the problem still persists. When I start up a backwards compatible game it shows "Getting your xbox 360 info..." but after a...
  7. Cannot download XBOX live gold free games for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download XBOX live gold free games for 360: I activated a 14 days live gold code yesterday. I was able to get the XBOX One free gold games from my Xbox One console, but not the other two 360 games (Sacred 3 and Operation Flashpoint) which...
  8. Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold: I have not been able to download any of the Xbox 360 games with gold on my xbox one. When I attempt to download the game I get so far and then the store language changes from German (my location)...
  9. Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console): The issue appears to be reproduced on TWO different consoles with my profile: "Xbox 360 Fat" and "Xbox 360 E" The download is always interrupted in nearly 72-81% of a download. Already tried:...
  10. xbox 360 live account cannot download apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live account cannot download apps: I have a Live account . When I am not logged in I can see choices for movies and apps etc, but once I log in those choices dissapear. I have logged out and tried to download netflix. When I chose...