cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

Discus and support cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials.. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dane Hopkins, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Dane Hopkins
    Dane Hopkins Guest

cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells me that I am having problems with my sign in credentials in a go to account.live.com I have no messages and there seems to be no, “need attention” icons. what should I do? Please help!

:)

Dane Hopkins, Aug 31, 2023
  2. egers987 Win User

Backwards compatible games

Yep, tried redownloading my profile but when i do, it either says cannot connect to xbox live, or it is connected to xbox live and only partly downloads the profile, or tells me there is a problem with my credentials.

There cant be anything wrong with my xbox live account as i am still gaming on the same console, through xbox live, and downloading xbox live gold games. Ive even been on the website and checked credentials and see nothing wrong with my account.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Dane Hopkins,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble downloading your Xbox Live profile. It sounds like there may be an issue with your sign-in credentials. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Double-check that you're entering your email address and password correctly. Make sure that your caps lock is off and that you're using the correct email address associated with your Xbox Live account.

2. Reset your password. You can do this by going to account.live.com and clicking on "Forgot my password." Follow the prompts to reset your password and then try downloading your profile again. Alternatively, you may use a browser and sign in to this link: Reset your account password

3. Reset Xbox Console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

1. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    2. Select Reset console.
    3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see option - Reset and keep my games & apps.
      • Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.

If none of these steps work, please provide us a screenshot of the error message or code. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kenneddw Win User

807b01f7

Same issue. Strong Internet connection but cannot login to Xbox live. Also try to reinstall my profile, and received the error “problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem“

807B01F7
  6. WarpigxActual Win User

Backwards Compatibility sign in error 8015190A

So i deleted my profile then tried to download the profile again. The download gets about 10% done and gives me an error every time:

"Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem."

Here's the kicker, though. I know my credentials are right because I can use them to sign into XBL on XB1 and to sign into xbox.com with no problems whatsoever.

This is irritating to say the least, because it will disconnect me from xbox live on 360 mid-game and wont let me reconnect. What's a man gotta do to play some borderlands co-op?!
Thema:

1. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials.. - Similar Threads - cannot download live

2. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  3. Cannot download xbox live update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download xbox live update: Hello. I have used XBOX 360 without an original HDD. I connected an external USB memory to this and it was recognized and console allwoed me to create offline profile for games. however i cannot...
  4. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  5. No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...: Que tal, yo quiero preguntar, por que no puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola?? Que es lo que tengo que hacer?? cb7bbfb9-ff86-413e-b860-ce1fd436ec53
  6. Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue): I've tried all of the suggested solutions that I've seen, and so far the problem still persists. When I start up a backwards compatible game it shows "Getting your xbox 360 info..." but after a...
  7. Cannot download XBOX live gold free games for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download XBOX live gold free games for 360: I activated a 14 days live gold code yesterday. I was able to get the XBOX One free gold games from my Xbox One console, but not the other two 360 games (Sacred 3 and Operation Flashpoint) which...
  8. Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold: I have not been able to download any of the Xbox 360 games with gold on my xbox one. When I attempt to download the game I get so far and then the store language changes from German (my location)...
  9. Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console): The issue appears to be reproduced on TWO different consoles with my profile: "Xbox 360 Fat" and "Xbox 360 E" The download is always interrupted in nearly 72-81% of a download. Already tried:...
  10. xbox 360 live account cannot download apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live account cannot download apps: I have a Live account . When I am not logged in I can see choices for movies and apps etc, but once I log in those choices dissapear. I have logged out and tried to download netflix. When I chose...