Cannot download Xbox 360 Profile on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Cannot download Xbox 360 Profile on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy, I am looking to play 360 games on the Series X and keep running into the same issue when downloading my Xbox 360 profile. It says it can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeltedGoat, Nov 23, 2020.

1. MeltedGoat
    MeltedGoat Guest

Howdy, I am looking to play 360 games on the Series X and keep running into the same issue when downloading my Xbox 360 profile.

It says it can't connect to Xbox live due to no internet which is incorrect. The Xbox is plugged straight into the modem and all other apps/games work/have internet and I have played a fair bit on xbox live for a bunch of other games.

Did a power cycle and still nothing.

Thoughts?

Serious need to play Banjo Kazooie SOS

Thanks!

:)

MeltedGoat, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox ,360. Simply sign in with the account use for your Series X to download the profile.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox 360. Simply sign in with the account you use for your Series X to download the profile.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Can I share my account to xbox 360

Hello Geneduffy728, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

You cannot share an Xbox 360 account library. The Xbox 360 doesn’t have a sharing concept similar to the Xbox One or Series X|S.

You can download and use your profile to play games on other Xbox 360 console. But it is not possible to play on two console at the same time.
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
Thema:

1. Cannot download Xbox 360 Profile on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Cannot download 360

2. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  3. some games cannot be downloaded on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some games cannot be downloaded on 360: Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or Alive 3 All games download until 99% and...
  4. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...
  5. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  6. I cannot download a profile onto xbox 360 from xbox one s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download a profile onto xbox 360 from xbox one s.: Tried xbox phone support after finally navigating their really awful support page. Tech said it's an account problem and not a console problem and he couldn't help but would transfer me to the...
  7. Cannot download an xbox 360 backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download an xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Hi, I saw that The Orange Box (xbox 360 version) was a backwards compatible game and wanted to try it. I noticed that you cannot buy the game directly from the Microsoft store (on xbox series x)...
  8. Cannot download profile to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download profile to Xbox 360: Hello I’ve tried the reset Xbox 360 to get the profile and it shows that password didn’t work. But yet I know my password and changed it shorter to type it in for the 360 . Need help!...
  9. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  10. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8): Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x cannot download xbox 360 profile