Cannot download profile to Xbox 360

Discus and support Cannot download profile to Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I’ve tried the reset Xbox 360 to get the profile and it shows that password didn’t work. But yet I know my password and changed it shorter to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabby900, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Gabby900
    Gabby900 Guest

Hello I’ve tried the reset Xbox 360 to get the profile and it shows that password didn’t work. But yet I know my password and changed it shorter to type it in for the 360 . Need help!

:)

Gabby900, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Soar soN1C Win User

Cant download my profile?

Hi xbox live , I cannot download my profile , and then I will change my Microsoft account and I delete my profile and I download my profile is not downloading my xbox 360 is stop I can't do anything please help me
  3. AnthonyDias2 Win User

XBOX profile log in issues

Yes. I can log in there, but need to log onto to the xbox 360 to play games and access other apps. I cannot download the profile onto the xbox 360.
  4. MiG0210 Win User

problem

What was the solution?

I'm trying to download my profile, but just get this code alongside "Xbox Live profiles cannot be downloaded at the moment. Pls try again later"

XBOX 360

Changed/resetted Passowrd, Resetted Router
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Cannot Download Profile to Xbox 360.

Hey there Albertababe!

We haven't heard back from you in a while. Were you able to find any corrupt files like EggsBoxJuan asked about?

Also, from looking at this thread, it might not be all Two-Step Verification related.
    Have you set up
    Security Proofs
    /Two Factor Authentication on your account as well?
    Major Nelson also has a great

Blog on Two Factor Authentication
    that helps walk you through it if you need that as well.

Once your Security Proofs/Two Factor Authentication/Two Step Verification are all set up properly and good to go, let's give these steps a shot:

Let us know how everything goes and we'll be happy to work with you from there ^_^
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cannot Download Profile to Xbox 360.

Check through the storage device on your console for any corrupted files, they may say corrupted or have a yellow ! Next to them.
Thema:

1. Cannot download profile to Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot download profile

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  10. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...