Cannot download profile - error 800705B4

Discus and support Cannot download profile - error 800705B4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Today I tried to connect to Xbox Live, and it kept telling me that "A system update is required to sign into Xbox LIVE, but the update is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E Master9, Jan 25, 2014.

1. E Master9
    E Master9 Guest

Hello,

Today I tried to connect to Xbox Live, and it kept telling me that "A system update is required to sign into Xbox LIVE, but the update is currently unavailable." After a whole bunch of finagling with it I got it to download, but it told me that some
    services were unavailable or some such and I couldn't read my messages, access the marketplace, etc. I then deleted my profile in the hopes that redownloading it would solve this problem, but when I attempt to redownload it it gives me the message that "Xbox
    Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try again later. 800705B4"

If it helps, my Xbox Live gold subscription ran out today. I was thinking about renewing it but if this keeps up there's no way in hell!

Currently I don't have much information on my network hardware, I'm on a college campus and I can't really do much about it anyways. Xbox Live has worked absolutely fine up until this point, so I doubt it's an issue on my end. All I even want to do
    at this point is play some single player games but now that I can't download my profile that's not even possible!! Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

E Master9, Jan 25, 2014
  2. brianregan09
    brianregan09 Guest
    Can't redownload my profile :/

Hi i can't re download my profile all im getting is error code 800705B4 please help

brianregan09, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Tony72495
    Tony72495 Guest
    Red Dead Redemption Error Message Help

I popped in my copy of RDR and everything went fine, but when I got to the main menu it stated I had to download a profile in order to save.

So I sign in, get the "hi Tony72495!" message, and it starts downloading my profile info.

Then when it gets to about 75%, an error message pops up that says "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles cannot be downloaded right now. Try again later" and I'm kicked back to the start menu.

I'm using the 2 disc GOTY edition of that makes any difference.

Tony72495, Jan 25, 2014
  4. E Master9
    E Master9 Guest

After unplugging my console overnight from the network and from power, I tried again this morning with similar results but a different error code. This time the error was 80072741. If anyone knows what's going on I would REALLY appreciate it!

Also, I've done a network connection test several times, and it successfully connects to Live, so I don't think it's a connection problem.. Although it gave me the same error code and told me some Xbox Live content is not available right now.

E Master9, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: