Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TAITY351 DR, Dec 17, 2015.

1. TAITY351 DR
    TAITY351 DR Guest

I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC but without luck. I will click on the button on the PC and
    it will take me down to the bottom of the page.

Any help would be great!

:)

TAITY351 DR, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Xbox One backwards compatibility

Does that mean I could buy Halo: Reach on Xbox.com and download it on my Xbox One, or is that not possible yet?

Allan Rheubottom, Dec 17, 2015
  3. AdamClark16
    AdamClark16 Guest
    Are the Halo Reach Map Pack Add-ons now free?

I was going to buy the map packs for Halo: Reach, but it looks like they're free now. I have Halo: Reach on my xbox one and would like to know if it's possible to download these map packs for free. Thanks!

AdamClark16, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest

Always check
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    before trying to get support for a problem.

There were problems with Xbox Live all day, they seem to be gone now, but were stopping people from being able to download and purchase things from the Xbox Store. I would advise waiting a couple hours and trying again.

Zavistic, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Zavistic Win User

Always check
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    before trying to get support for a problem.

There were problems with Xbox Live all day, they seem to be gone now, but were stopping people from being able to download and purchase things from the Xbox Store. I would advise waiting a couple hours and trying again.
  6. Mountaineer50 Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Is it possible to buy the Halo Reach download code and expect it to work on the xbox one
  7. Allan Rheubottom Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Does that mean I could buy Halo: Reach on Xbox.com and download it on my Xbox One, or is that not possible yet?
  8. BADS79 Win User

Halo Reach (on Xbox One)

Halo Reach, I’m playing on Xbox one. Using disc. I worked through all possible fixes with online help. Installing, uninstalling, system options, etc.

Am I able to still play online multiplayer and matchmaking on Xbox one for halo reach?

Says “cannot download maps, unavailable”. My account and xbox one are all up to speed and work fine.

If not, what are my options to play online team games with my Xbox gold account again?

Do I simply have to buy the Master Chief Collection?

I tried buying the halo reach game online, but it didn’t work.

Will my records and points move to the cloud now and I keep them?

Played this game for many years and it’s my favorite. Trying to find a fix to play again. It’s been months.

Please help. Thank you.
  9. Major Kilowatt Win User

Huge Disappointment

@Zehq, in fact the OP makes more sense than you.

@Dr Arnold, The code included inside of the case is to download the maps that are on the disk to be playable on Halo Reach. The maps that you can play on Halo Anniversary are the maps that are downloaded when you use the code. You do not need to buy Halo
    Reach. This is only a free token if you already have reach so you don't have to pay for the mappack.

It really sucks but if you want to play hemorrhage or any of the other maps you need Halo Reach. In reality, even if they had remade it, it cannot compare to playing it on pc or LAN.
Thema:

1. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cannot download buy

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox - cannot BUY AND DOWNLOAD (grayed out)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox - cannot BUY AND DOWNLOAD (grayed out): I cannot download the Australia expansion pack because the buttons to BUY AND DOWNLOAD are grayed out. How do I fix this? e2334432-048f-41ad-9571-f8e262466d0f
  6. MCLA Cannot Download/Buy On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCLA Cannot Download/Buy On Xbox One: I see this game is coming back and becoming popular so I went to the Xbox store to buy Midnight Club LA and now it says "Not currently Available : Continue Shopping" Is there any reason why it...
  7. The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360: Hello there I am trying to download the driving game called "The Crew" for my son. For some reason there is no button available to purchase it. All the addons for The Crew are available to...
  8. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...: Hello I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues. I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a message with a error code. Then later , i...
  9. Cannot buy Digital Download of PvZ in Xbox Store in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Digital Download of PvZ in Xbox Store in Australia?: Went to buy PvZ in xbox store (Australia) and it says not available. Is this correct? Cannot buy in Oz? 5eb72d39-9171-40c6-8707-54ab4ae5adcf
  10. Cannot Buy/Download anything on Xbox One anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy/Download anything on Xbox One anymore: For a couple day now I am not able to buy anything on my Xbox One anymore. Nothing really happens when I click buys (no error messege). This is not only true for buying, but also for Demos or EA...