cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

Discus and support cannot download need for speed hot pursuit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit. I cannot download it(after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grooye, Jan 22, 2014.

1. grooye
    grooye Guest

Hi all,

I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit.

I cannot download it(after I entered Redeem code). The Error has a 80150017 code.

Do anyone know where is the problem.

Thanks

:)

grooye, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Raheel_493
    Raheel_493 Guest
    unable to download need for speed hot pursuit

I am not able to download need for speed hot pursuit at 70-80% it says unable to download need for speed hot pursuit and when I check it in storage it's corrupted, there are no status error codes or nothing, what should I do?

Raheel_493, Jan 22, 2014
  3. x StevensUK
    x StevensUK Guest
    Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.

x StevensUK, Jan 22, 2014
  4. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

I'm fairly certain that means either your billing information is incorrect or that the title isn't available in your region.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 22, 2014
  5. x StevensUK Win User

Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

I'm fairly certain that means either your billing information is incorrect or that the title isn't available in your region.
  7. NickWba18 Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

need for speed hot pursuit
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Problems with connecting with need for speed hot pursuit online

9. Storms Here Win User

What was your favorite game as a child?

Need for speed hot pursuit on the gamecube
Thema:

1. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit - Similar Threads - cannot download need

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...: i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer d38fbbb5-9765-4294-a88f-bf38897536da
  7. Need Help. Insider cannot download

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help. Insider cannot download: I can't download Xbox Insider. So How can I leave minecraft beta? submitted by /u/Jarjaburo [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  9. Need help for Alien isolation DLC "targeting" (payed,but cannot download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help for Alien isolation DLC "targeting" (payed,but cannot download): Hello there First, sorry for my bad english... :) I have Buyed the Alien isolation DLC "Targeting" (6,99€) (Prepaid) but i cannot download it every time i tried... it breaks up and says...
  10. Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****: Last night I changed my gamertag, which has not been updated on this site for some odd reason. My actual gamertag is currently: Envoy of Z End. After making this change, I went to play an arcade...