Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.

Discus and support Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have looked up every potential solution to this problem. 2 days ago I suddenly could not access the network with my Minecraft launcher and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexandriaJordan, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.

Hello, I have looked up every potential solution to this problem. 2 days ago I suddenly could not access the network with my Minecraft launcher and after a couple restarts of my computer and no results, I uninstalled the launcher to re-install it. this however has landed me in this predicament. the Microsoft store, whenever I try to download the launcher show pending, then preparing for download, then nothing over and over. Whenever I try to download the launcher from the Minecraft website and try to log in with my Microsoft account, and unloadable xboxlive website shows up with "site cannot be reached" error. I've even tried my old minecraftinstaller.exe that I have from the initial download and nothing. the majority of the issues I'm coming across is being unable to use my Microsoft account or the store. I've repaired, reinstalled and updated everything please help.

:)

AlexandriaJordan, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  3. SammyVS Win User

XBOX App stuck on "Preparing 0%"

I see. If that fails, try downloading the game via Minecraft launcher. You can download the launcher through the Microsoft Store app, Xbox app, and the Mojang website. After installing the launcher, log in with your Microsoft account and download Microsoft Dungeons.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.

Hi AlexandriaJordan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you tried using a different Microsoft account to download from the Microsoft store, remember that the Minecraft launcher it's free so you can download it with any account

Have you tried using a different Network or device to access this sites? Some devices could have issues due to VPN/firewall/antivirus that blocks certain connections
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Try doing it without any VPN, if you need to use a VPN to access the services because you are out of the Xbox supported regions unfortunately that could be the problem
  6. AlexandriaJordan Win User

Hello Mr. Lechuga, I have tried from another account and it gives me an error saying that "something went wrong on our end, try again later" but then I do and same thing. I will try a different VPN and I have tried to install with the firewalls off and that hasn't worked.

I am able to fully log into the website on my phone on the same network however so now I'm confused on why it isn't working for my laptop. If you have any advice I greatly appreciate it thank you.
Thema:

1. Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website. - Similar Threads - Cannot download Minecraft

2. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download maps on minecraft windows: i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress 295a3dbd-81a9-49b8-964f-93dd83acf10c
  3. I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc.: I had minecraft through my xbox account on my pc, then I switched PCs and now I can not find Minecraft for windows anywhere. Please help me as I have already purchased this game and do not want to...
  4. Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection: I have purchased this cassic a few years back, as seen in the screenshot #2. However, when I open the Store to install it on a new PC, there is no option to start the download: only to pick an...
  5. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...
  6. i cannot download minecraft bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download minecraft bedrock: my computer crashed and I had to reinstall my windows 10 OS. this went smoothly except I had previously been using the old launcher to access Minecraft bedrock because I preferred it. however,...
  7. I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it.: I purchased Minecraft on my PC but having issues downloading it because it asks me to log into my Microsoft account or create an Xbox account. I do have a Microsoft account as I had to create one...
  8. Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Hello, I am unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. It gives me an 0x00000001 error immediately. I have tried: Updating all drivers. Updating Windows 10. Restarting....
  9. cannot download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download minecraft: Greetings, I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into my microsoft account, it shows the purchase...
  10. cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons: Is it something to do with this? Some users installing the game via the Microsoft Store app on PC see the Install button grayed out. To install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store...