Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB)

Discus and support Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a physical copy of Metro Exodus on Xbox One that came with Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (in Australia). I redeemed the digital copy of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soulsnake, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Soulsnake
    Soulsnake Guest

Hi,

I bought a physical copy of Metro Exodus on Xbox One that came with Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (in Australia).

I redeemed the digital copy of Metro Redux 2033 using code without any trouble.

However, when I download game to install it, the downloading always stop at 683MB (8.5%).

I tried more than 10 times during this week and it always stop at 683MB :/

I have around hundred games and it is the only game having this issue.

I tried all the troubleshooting I found on internet (except deleting my profile because I don't want to loose my setup just for 1 game not working) but nothing changed, it ALWAYS STOP at 683MB.

I think the game is corrupted on Microsoft servers?

Can someone check please?

Thank you.

Mickael.

:)

Soulsnake, Jun 11, 2020
  2. iKxoreMcCain Win User

Hi, it could be an error by cache.

Turn off your Xbox One console.
    When the indicator lights on the front of the console and the power supply go out, unplug the power cord from the back of the console.
    Wait a minimum of 30 seconds.
    Reconnect the cable to your Xbox One and turn on the console.
    Clearing Saved Game Data

By default, saved games, player profiles, and other game data are automatically saved to the Xbox One hard drive. If you think the data is corrupted, you can erase it from the hard drive.
  3. stuvyo Win User

Hey Soulsnake,

I hope our issue does get resolved.

Sounds like we both have a similar issue and Microsoft or 4A Games should take responsibility for this.

I have tried everything you've described and I also don't want to have to resolve to formatting unnecessarily if I don't have to.

I'll let you know if or when my issue is solved, but it doesn't look too good at this stage.

Cheers
  4. Soulsnake Win User

I tried that multiple times, no effect. I tried to install on internal storage instead of external storage ( both have enough space) and same problem, slow down at 596MB and stop completely at 683/685MB after 3 retries. In the meantime I installed 3 other
    games without any issue (metro exodus, ori and the witcher 2) but Metro 2033 Redux is always failing the same way whatever I try...

The error code is: 87E0000F

ContentId: cb9593f7-b5f4-4a66-03746efc6c72

ProductId: 0767ea45-fabe-4f9c-8169-515713bdc97b

OneStoreProductId: BPPTRQZRJ341

TitleId: 4A97B136

Please can someone check if this game is not corrupted on the server?
  5. nick o u 812 Win User

Sorry you also had to go through all those steps to try and fix this error with game that is clearly the fault of the download /game itself. There doesn't seem to be much tech support or they seem hard to contact aswell, well hopefully they might fix it
    one day so we can download it, but as you said hard copies are always better!!! Happy gaming otherwise until ths gets sorted

👍
  6. MASTER LESTAT74 Win User

Try holding in the power button till the system shuts down amd unpmug the power cord. Then hold in power button for 15 sec and then plug cord in amd power on by touching the power button then delete the install and try again cache will be cleared that
    way.
Thema:

1. Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB) - Similar Threads - Cannot download Metro

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...