Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

Discus and support Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeHitchens, May 3, 2020.

1. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem.

I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot install the game as it asks for payment, the code shows it has been redeemed however.

Microsoft support will not provide another code.

I have restarted the console, removed and re-added my account, still no luck.

Quite the frustrating experience.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

:)

GeorgeHitchens, May 3, 2020
  2. n8wach3 Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

Same here. Try to download and install Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars Squadrons on PC
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

Just got Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition. Still looking at some DLCs for various games... decisions...decisions lol
  4. Francia J. Win User

I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to claim the STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Upgrade but it is for the Xbox console, which is where you can remotely install the add-on. I also checked my EA Desktop App and it is not offered there for free.

As I have checked the perks tab it is stated "Requires STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order. Valid only for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console versions of the game. 1 per account. Claim by 1/20/2023. Redeem by 1/20/2023."
  5. MissDeusGeek Win User

Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

I honestly hesitated about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. After years of not having a decent Star Wars game that really hooked me in, I didnt think I'd enjoy Fallen Order as much as I did. Now I can get enough of it.
  6. Derpcrawler Win User

What's your 'pleasant surprise' in gaming in 2019, and why?

I would stay Star Wars: The Fallen Order. After constant letdowns by Star Wars games in last 10 years, I didn't expect the game to be this great.
Thema:

Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

1. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code - Similar Threads - Cannot download install

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...: I dont know what to do anymore. Yes i have restarted. I have terminated and repaired. At my installation queue, it perpetually says it is checking for updates. My computer was just updated and...
  10. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....