cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

Discus and support cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone have this problem? I try to download the game with gamepass from the microsoft store and the xbox application and it only reaches 39.14 mb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertoHernandezG, Apr 6, 2020.

1. cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

Does anyone have this problem? I try to download the game with gamepass from the microsoft store and the xbox application and it only reaches 39.14 mb and it stops downloading. I have tried to restart the apps, clear cache and nothing. I even updated my
    pc to the most current version.

:)

RobertoHernandezG, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Sanana94 Win User

Still No Definitive Edition Code

halo wars 2 ultimate edition includes Halo wars DE. You should be able to find and download the game under ready to install on my games and apps on your xbox one!

On PC check the Halo app or the Download and install page on the store!
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Issues downloading on Windows 10 App Store, Halo Wars and increasing download size.

It says
    here
    on the Microsoft Store that Halo Wars 2 is about a 30GB download.

With the Ultimate Edition, you're getting the Season Pass DLC and Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (~9GB), making this
    over a 40GB download in total.

The "finished" parts you see are probably the smaller items getting downloaded first. Allow the game to fully download without interruption.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Halo Wars 2 dlc not trasnferring over to PC, what to do?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

The base game is Play Anywhere, that is, you can use the same license on console and PC, but this is not the case for the DLCs, as these are listed separately in the Microsoft Store for each platform.

DLC for console:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/halo-wars-2-aw...

DLC for PC:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/halo-wars-2-aw...

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. Marcel Labbé-Lauren Win User

Still waiting for my Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code

Hey there,

That screenshot indicates that you already own the game. Codes were only sent out during the pre-order period for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition. Now, all digital purchases for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition include the digital version of Halo Wars: Definitive
    Edition. If the game is showing up in your library already, there is no need for a code.

Are you able to try downloading the game through the Halo app on the Windows Store? Within the Halo app, select the controller icon and see if it allows you to download the game through that menu.

Keep us posted!
    Yes that screenshot indicates that I own the XBox One version, but not the PC version. As you see, there are two versions of Halo Wars 2. One for PC and one for XBox.

I bought the Ultimate Edition and I should have everything on PC and XBox, but I did not receive a Halo Wars Definitive Edition for PC. It's not in my store library. I do not own an XBox One.

The Halo App is only offering me to buy Halo Wars 1.

If browse the Windows Store to Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition it says that I own this product. It lists Halo Wars Definitive Edition as belonging to this package. If I click that, it offers me to buy Halo Wars Definitive Edition.

Clearly, that can't be right and something went wrong with the activation. Can you fix this?

Best,

M1Labbe
  6. FnordAttic21144 Win User

Issues downloading on Windows 10 App Store, Halo Wars and increasing download size.

It says
    here
    on the Microsoft Store that Halo Wars 2 is about a 30GB download.

With the Ultimate Edition, you're getting the Season Pass DLC and Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (~9GB), making this
    over a 40GB download in total.

The "finished" parts you see are probably the smaller items getting downloaded first. Allow the game to fully download without interruption.
    I assumed this too at first, but they download as separate objects. The pass, then 1 and 2. They have their own space in the queue
Thema:

cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

1. cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store - Similar Threads - cannot download halo

2. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  3. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  4. Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC: I try to download Halo Infinite on pc. When I try from Xbox App it stucks on Preparing. When I try from Microsoft Store it stucks on Pending. If i try to install any other game or application...
  5. Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite: can't even launch the game, and the millions of things i've tried dont work... (keep in mind i played it on launch day) I've tried to open the game since yesterday, when I played it, and it kept...
  6. Cannot download halo games(and probably a lot others) after activating game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download halo games(and probably a lot others) after activating game pass for pc: I activated xbox game pass ultimate for pc and when trying to download halo 2, it says that my account is restricted to download the content and to ask an elder's account to download it. the thing...
  7. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  8. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  9. cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot fully download the game of halo reach.: I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error. then i will find a damaged game file...
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...