Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC

Discus and support Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to download Halo Infinite on pc. When I try from Xbox App it stucks on Preparing. When I try from Microsoft Store it stucks on Pending. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The_Elektron, Dec 18, 2022.

1. The_Elektron
    The_Elektron Guest

I try to download Halo Infinite on pc.

When I try from Xbox App it stucks on Preparing. When I try from Microsoft Store it stucks on Pending.

If i try to install any other game or application there is no problem.

I have tried everything i could found online.
    1) Reset/Repair Gaming Services

2) Reset/Repair Xbox App

3) Deleting files in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

4) Checked for Windows Updates

5) Run in PowerShell these commands

Get-AppXPackage WindowsStore -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

6) Uninstall and Reinstall both Microsoft Store and Xbox App

7) WSReset.exe

I don't know what else to try...

:)

The_Elektron, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello The_Elektron, when referring to Windows updates, did you also check the updates that are optional for it to download the 22H2 version of Windows?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If so, try these procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press S on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox insider hub, Halo infinite technical preview for PC problems

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. From what I saw the Halo Infinite Flight on PC, can only be downloaded by steam. To download follow the instructions contained in the article below, there is the necessary information on how to download from Xbox and PC.

https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-infinite-be...

*We thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  4. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

I cannot wait for halo infinite !!
  5. XBF John Win User

Halo Campaign Constantly Crashing on PC

6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC - Similar Threads - Cannot Download Halo

2. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  3. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  4. Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite: can't even launch the game, and the millions of things i've tried dont work... (keep in mind i played it on launch day) I've tried to open the game since yesterday, when I played it, and it kept...
  5. Cannot download halo games(and probably a lot others) after activating game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download halo games(and probably a lot others) after activating game pass for pc: I activated xbox game pass ultimate for pc and when trying to download halo 2, it says that my account is restricted to download the content and to ask an elder's account to download it. the thing...
  6. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  7. cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store: Does anyone have this problem? I try to download the game with gamepass from the microsoft store and the xbox application and it only reaches 39.14 mb and it stops downloading. I have tried to...
  8. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  9. cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot fully download the game of halo reach.: I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error. then i will find a damaged game file...
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...