Cannot download GTA5 after preordered

Discus and support Cannot download GTA5 after preordered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pre ordered GTA 5 next Gen on Xbox series s, but I only get to download the online version(I bought the bundle includes story and online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllenHo4, Mar 14, 2022.

1. AllenHo4
    AllenHo4 Guest

I have pre ordered GTA 5 next Gen on Xbox series s, but I only get to download the online version(I bought the bundle includes story and online version). I have contacted Microsoft and Rockstar and they are not helpful at all...

Anyone facing this issue also?

:)

AllenHo4, Mar 14, 2022
  2. bretternenputsch Win User

Same! I didn’t preorder but just paid the sale price for both and it’s like the Xbox isn’t making the distinction between the 2.
  3. JimmyJazz1968 Win User

This is really bad and non intuitive, but the 'Online' icon is for BOTH online and story mode. Just launch it from online then pick story mode
  4. JimmyJazz1968 Win User

You can launch story mode from within 'Online', it's very unintuitive
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AllenHo4, for the new generation the online mode can be purchased separately in story mode, click the link below and go to your purchase history to confirm which edition you purchased and the content.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not check the game or the version of it in your account, for this will have to contact xbox service via chat.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  6. IX LORDOFWAR XI Win User

Nightmare with xbox and microsoft support please help me find who I can contact to get this problem resolved.

Thema:

1. Cannot download GTA5 after preordered - Similar Threads - Cannot download GTA5

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...