Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

Discus and support Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PabloConcha Erilkin, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything i can try to fix this?...

regards...

:)

PabloConcha Erilkin, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows
    10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback”
    from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
  3. gamingdu33 Win User

PC xbox beta Bug

try either reinstalling the xbox beta app, or try to download the game using the Windows 10 Microsoft Store App
  4. Tenjoseslash Win User

PC xbox beta Bug

you should try to either reinstall the xbox beta app, or try to download the game using the windows 10 app store
  5. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
  6. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Found the issue! There was an update to this game queued in the 'Downloads and Updates' section of the Microsoft Store. I think the update was stuck there in limbo, as I'd uninstalled the game. Downloading the update now - and now it shows up as downloading
    in the Xbox app.

Thanks for the help guys!
Thema:

1. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) - Similar Threads - Cannot download games

2. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  3. some games cannot be downloaded on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some games cannot be downloaded on 360: Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or Alive 3 All games download until 99% and...
  4. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...: i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer d38fbbb5-9765-4294-a88f-bf38897536da
  5. Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically: Hello everyone. Some months ago I had a nasty discovery: 3-4 games I had were directly under the sun and in the are of the world I live the sun kills everything. One day I was just trying to play...
  6. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  7. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  10. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox downloading games stuck on queued