cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons

Discus and support cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it something to do with this? Some users installing the game via the Microsoft Store app on PC see the Install button grayed out. To install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakeHoll, Jan 16, 2021.

1. JakeHoll
    JakeHoll Guest

Is it something to do with this?

Some users installing the game via the Microsoft Store app on PC see the Install button grayed out.

• To install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store app, your Windows 10 device needs to be on a 1903 OS build or greater. The easiest way to ensure that your PC is ready to go for any game that comes to Xbox Game Pass for PC is to install
      the Xbox app with the steps posted here
      . This forces the PC to install an OS version that can run all Game Pass for PC games and allow users to easily find them inside the Xbox app
    • I've tried downloading from the link above but it cannot find the page and just takes me to 'home'
    • Or when I pressed redeem it just kept circling on the page-no sign of downloading?
    • I can see the game at zero $ in my account (I think) this game came from Amazon uk.
    • Now the code shows as already redeemed?
    • This is driving me nuts!
    • Anything you can do to help will be gratefully received Thanks Jake

:)

JakeHoll, Jan 16, 2021
  2. jasbo27 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

You cannot redeem code on Minecrafty Dungeons site. I tried it and it didn't work. It worked on Microsoft store site, i can see in microsoft store, that i have Minecraft Dungeons. On Minecraft Dungeons site it still shows i have to buy it
  3. EternalWookie Win User

Your favorite game

Minecraft Dungeons for me, cannot put the game down at the minute.
  4. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  5. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  6. Alexis42000 Win User

Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

Minecraft Dungeon should appear in your owned games. If not, try to download the game from the first account, switch to the second account and it should appear in your playable downloaded games.
Thema:

1. cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons - Similar Threads - cannot download game

2. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  3. some games cannot be downloaded on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some games cannot be downloaded on 360: Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or Alive 3 All games download until 99% and...
  4. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...: i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer d38fbbb5-9765-4294-a88f-bf38897536da
  5. Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically: Hello everyone. Some months ago I had a nasty discovery: 3-4 games I had were directly under the sun and in the are of the world I live the sun kills everything. One day I was just trying to play...
  6. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  7. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  10. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6