Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.

Discus and support Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I went to download forza 5...all was well in the world...as its a large download I just started it and forgot about it....eventually I turned my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewJonat, Nov 15, 2021.

1. MatthewJonat
    MatthewJonat Guest

So I went to download forza 5...all was well in the world...as its a large download I just started it and forgot about it....eventually I turned my PC off for the night without thinking much about it but I hadnt realised the download had not finished.

Turned my PC on the next day, went to check out the xbox app...I did not have forza 5 in my list of complete games so assumed it was only partially downloaded...went to download it again but the download now just doesnt start. It just says "Preparing....0%" and then just dissapears from the install queue and its like nothing ever happened.

I have tried restarting my PC and the WSRESET thing but apart from that I cant really think what else to do and the internet has not really proved helpful so here I am....

I feel like its worth mentioning this is just the normal game pass version on the xbox app on the PC. I havent paid for anything other than the xbox game pass so I only have that one version.

:)

MatthewJonat, Nov 15, 2021
  2. MatthewJonat Win User

Its downloading!

This worked....thanks!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

(Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  5. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  6. Djiess Win User

Downloads slow down and eventually stop

I have the same issu with my Day One Xbox One this week (slow/interupted download). Never got this kind of problem before ether. Downloading Forza Horizon takes me like 2 days and the most frustrating... i can't play it because it ask for the disk or to
    go back to the xbox market...Anyway, you'r not alone friends!
Thema:

1. Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download. - Similar Threads - Cannot download Forza

2. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  3. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  4. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....
  5. Cannot download Forza Motorsport 7 after adding the code to XBOX App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Forza Motorsport 7 after adding the code to XBOX App: I had a code for Forza Motorsport 7 I had not used until today. I have a Windows 11 PC thats capable of playing FM7 finally and wanted to download it. Now that it's in my Windows Store, when I...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.: Hi, I had the game downloaded and had played it. The next day an automatic update of 5gb started which I cancelled, since doing so the game has disappeared and when trying to download again it...
  7. I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass PC. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass PC. Please Help.: I started download earlier in the day and left my PC to download it. When I came back my PC shut down for some reason and now when I try to install the game it is giving me a bunch of errors.(see...
  8. Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.: I purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium with Early Access on November 2, 2021 and to this day (past the early access period) I still cannot download and install the program. Every step provided on...
  9. I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App via PC game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App via PC game pass.: I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 standard edition on pc via Xbox app and pc games pass. I can download and install other games just fine. [img] [img] When I hit download it goes preparing 0%...
  10. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive: I spent hours searching for an answer On reddit, on here, contacted Microsoft through phone for an hour, but nothing. To give some background, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my 1 TB hard drive...