Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

Discus and support Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Best1, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Tom Best1
    Tom Best1 Guest

i can install any other game just fine.

i have tried all the following fixing in order

Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows 10/11

Step 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make sure date, time, time zone and region are correct

Step 2) If installing from Xbox App try installing the it from Microsoft Store library, if using store then try installing game from Xbox App

Step 3) Run this powershell command Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Step 4) Delete Microsoft Store Local Cache Files C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Step 5) Repair/reset Xbox App/Store

Step 6) Update Xbox App/Store from store library

Step 7) Install Xbox identity provider and Gaming services https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbo... Uninstall remains of gaming service get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers Install Gaming service: start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Step 8) Start all these services IP Helper Xbox Live Auth Manager Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service Gaming services Windows Update Microsoft install service

Step 9) Update Windows

Step 10) Run WSRESET command

Step 11) Uninstall and reinstall Xbox App/Store Get-AppxPackage -allusers WindowsStore | Remove-AppxPackage Reboot your computer Get-AppxPackage -allusers WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Step 12) Try installing to C drive/Different Drive, Rename the WpSystem and WindowsApps folder

Step 13) Run inetcpl.cpl command

Step 14) Update Windows to the latest version using media creation tool

what can i do?

:)

Tom Best1, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

If you have tried this, you will need to back up your personal files and then attempt a full restore.
  3. Tom Best1 Win User

Hi, I have tried this and it did not work
  4. Tom Best1 Win User

hello i've done this already
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

You can try this process:

Perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to complete.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC and try again.

Best Regards.
  6. Janet_C Win User

In this case you will need to perform a system reset, you can do this while keeping your files.

If you are on Windows 11:

Select Start > Settings > System > Recovery > Reset this PC.

Then make sure you have the option to keep your files enabled.

Keep my files > Change settings > Pre-installed apps On.

If you are on Windows 10:

Select the Start button, then Settings > Update and security > Recovery. Under Restore this PC, select Get Started and then verify that the Keep your files option is active.
Thema:

1. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002? - Similar Threads - Cannot download forza

2. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  3. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....
  4. Cannot download Forza Motorsport 7 after adding the code to XBOX App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Forza Motorsport 7 after adding the code to XBOX App: I had a code for Forza Motorsport 7 I had not used until today. I have a Windows 11 PC thats capable of playing FM7 finally and wanted to download it. Now that it's in my Windows Store, when I...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.: Hi, I had the game downloaded and had played it. The next day an automatic update of 5gb started which I cancelled, since doing so the game has disappeared and when trying to download again it...
  6. Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.: So I went to download forza 5...all was well in the world...as its a large download I just started it and forgot about it....eventually I turned my PC off for the night without thinking much about...
  7. I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass PC. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass PC. Please Help.: I started download earlier in the day and left my PC to download it. When I came back my PC shut down for some reason and now when I try to install the game it is giving me a bunch of errors.(see...
  8. Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.: I purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium with Early Access on November 2, 2021 and to this day (past the early access period) I still cannot download and install the program. Every step provided on...
  9. I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App via PC game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App via PC game pass.: I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 standard edition on pc via Xbox app and pc games pass. I can download and install other games just fine. [img] [img] When I hit download it goes preparing 0%...
  10. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive: I spent hours searching for an answer On reddit, on here, contacted Microsoft through phone for an hour, but nothing. To give some background, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my 1 TB hard drive...