Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheOnlyNobleman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code" on its page, yet in the description it mentions it being free. Is the store bugged? What's happening?

:)

TheOnlyNobleman, Aug 19, 2018
  2. MP confirmed for Dragon Age: Inquisition

Hello "NxtDoc1851" Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One :)

I have a better idea (insert drum roll here please)...

Dragon Age Collection for the Xbox One Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One :)

This will contain the " Definitive Versions " of Dragon Age Origins (with all DLC) and Dragon Age 3 (with all DLC) along with Dragon Age Inquisition for the Xbox One Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One :)

There you go, no more problem needed about the whole importation thing Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One :)

And for those of you that are asking, would I play the first two games all over again just to get more enjoyment out of Dragon Age Inquisition?

The answer is YES Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Aug 19, 2018
  4. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest

Try to do It on browser with your Xbox account

AMK InSaNitY, Aug 19, 2018
  5. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    If You have no success in browser so You would have to do It from Xbox 360

AMK InSaNitY, Aug 19, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    This error message means that you don't have a payment option on your Microsoft account. You must have a payment instrument on your Microsoft account to download free content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace. To add a payment
    option,
    sign in to your Microsoft account
    , select Add a payment option, and then follow the instructions.

If you don't want to add a payment option, you can download the content using your Xbox 360 console.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 19, 2018
  7. I have the same problem with another free gold membership game offer , mickey 2 ... for 360, it says free for gold members and available for Xbox one, it doesn't specify that you have to have 360 console. Is that mean that i have to spend $100.00 to buy
    360 in order to get $ 20.. game. who came up with that is genius - - helping the bottom line of "struggling" MS.

Good job Xbox. please post disclaimer on the site explaining the limitations of the offer.

I have Xbox one.

ResonantWheat5, Aug 19, 2018
  8. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

I have payment options on the Xbox One already, and no way to access an Xbox 360 short of buying one. Am I just screwed?

Even in the description for it, the DLC mentions that it is free but I can only see a button to "Redeem a code" and a drop down list containing the DLC bundle of the game (which it isn't a part of). I'm assuming the store is bugged at this point.

TheOnlyNobleman, Aug 20, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That actually just means it's not available for purchase individually. Even if you had a 360, you wouldn't be able to purchase it.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: