Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

Discus and support Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLAY3R VII, Mar 16, 2016.

1. SLAY3R VII
    SLAY3R VII Guest

Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved on to download the several add-on content that I already own, specifically the "Secret-Armory" and "Zombie
    Island" content. Well whether I use my Microsoft account on the PC to try an download it, or when I try and download these using the One itself it will not allow me to, saying "Bundle Only." If I click on that it says "Cannot find any bundles."

I already own these DLC, and when I log into my xbox 360 it allows me to download them freely. My question is.. how can I access these add-ons for my xbox one? Its worth noting that the One detected that I owned "**** Robolution," and let me download that
    one.

Anyhow, please assist! I need my DLCCannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help :((

:)

SLAY3R VII, Mar 16, 2016
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Borderlands 2 season pass, how do i download new content without being charged again?

Hello,

If you redeemed your season pass on your account, please make sure it's actually downloaded onto your console by going to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History > Borderlands 2 Season Pass.

Once you've confirmed that, please launch the game and follow the instructions below:

1) In the main menu of Borderlands 2, select "Downloadable Content."

2) Select and download "Season Pass" from the menu. If you have already purchased a Season Pass on the account you're logged in to, you will not be charged again.

3) Once the "Season Pass" has finished downloading, return to the main menu of Borderlands 2.

4) From the main menu of Borderlands 2, select "Downloadable Content."

5) Any available "Season Pass" content should now be listed as "Free" allowing you to download and install any applicable add-ons through the "Downloadable Content" menu at no additional charge.

Let us know if that works out for you.

HassanB, Mar 16, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Borderlands 2

Hi,

First, please go to Settings > Account > Download History > Re-download your Season Pass for Borderlands 2. The content is only free for Season Pass holders.

Then please follow the directions given here by Gearbox Software for downloading Season Pass content.

HassanB, Mar 16, 2016
  4. SLAY3R VII
    SLAY3R VII Guest

Alright, Using my account, I accessed the DLC content in my profile under "my games." It detected that Zombie Island and the Secret Armory content were already owned, and It gave me the option for downloading them. I did so, and it told me that it would
    be added to my download queue if they were backwards compatible. But they will not show up in my queue. Borderlands itself is backwards compatible, and it appears that Claptraps robolution DLC is as well, but now my question is: Is the other DLC not backwards
    compatible? Because It will not download.

SLAY3R VII, Mar 16, 2016
  5. Heya SLAY3R VII,

All Borderlands DLC is backwards compatible. Have you gone to "My Games and Apps", select Games and then Borderlands. Hit the menu button (start) and press Manage. You will see all available DLC content ready to be downloaded to your Xbox One.

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Mar 16, 2016
  6. Monkiedude22
    Monkiedude22 Guest
    Actually, you don't need to have any DLC content installed when playing this game on Xbox One. It's included in the base download. You'll only need to have the DLC installed if you're playing on Xbox 360.

This page will explain in more detail.

forums.xbox.com/.../2072057.aspx

Monkiedude22, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: