Cannot create a new liveid or download an existing one on xbox 360

Discus and support Cannot create a new liveid or download an existing one on xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting 8015000A error when the download for an existing account begins. Console connects to xbox live ok on the connectiontests.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaniTanska, Aug 30, 2016.

1. JaniTanska
    JaniTanska Guest

I keep getting 8015000A error when the download for an existing account begins.

Console connects to xbox live ok on the connectiontests.

:)

JaniTanska, Aug 30, 2016
  2. JaniTanska
    JaniTanska Guest
    "Your console is connected to the Internet but can't contact Xbox Live."

Cannot create a new profile or download an existing one.

JaniTanska, Aug 30, 2016
  3. How can I change region in my xbox live account?

I understood that I can't change region for this account, but may be I can change LiveID for this Xbox live account or cancel it and create a new one for my LiveID with new region? Content isn't important, but LiveID is important.

МаксимХан, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Cannot create a new liveid or download an existing one on xbox 360

Hi JPattri! Thank you for making a thread. According to the xbox error codes it is because of "The license is missing, expired, corrupted, or does not belong to the current gamertag."

DaleAOfficial, Aug 30, 2016
  5. JaniTanska
    JaniTanska Guest
    Well, how to regain that licence?

JaniTanska, Aug 30, 2016
  6. JaniTanska
    JaniTanska Guest
    Also i'm getting 8C230002 error when trying to buy something from the FrontPage of the console or the suggested games there.

Also internet Explorer cannot be downloaded to the xbox either.

Network is working ok.

JaniTanska, Aug 31, 2016
  7. JaniTanska
    JaniTanska Guest
    i managed to create a new live account.

There seem to something from with the old Microsoft account and gamertag.

Could this be resolved By support?

JaniTanska, Aug 31, 2016
  8. Cannot create a new liveid or download an existing one on xbox 360

For those of you who are having the error code 8C230002 here are some solutions that are in the volunteer database.

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status. ( at the current time purchasing services are up and running )

Solution 2: Adjust your privacy settings

If you're using an adult account, sign in to this account, and then make sure it has unrestricted access to content. You can adjust your settings on your Xbox 360 console or online.

Adjust your online privacy settings using your console

1.Sign in to the account that's having the issue, go to the Settings hub, and select Privacy.

2.In the Privacy & Online Settings panel, select Change Settings.

3.Select Customize.

4.Scroll down and select Member Content, and then set it to Everyone.

Adjust your privacy settings online

1.Sign in to your Microsoft account.

2.Under Security & Privacy, select Xbox privacy and online safety.

3.Select Xbox 360 Online Safety.

4.Select the account you signed in with, and then set Social Network Sharing to Allowed.

5.Select Save.

Au5tinman1-259F1AEA-A73B-486A-A4FC-ED2567401B7A, Sep 2, 2016
  9. JaniTanska
    JaniTanska Guest
    Thank you i've tried setting all of these but still no help, the same error keeps repeating with this account/gamertag

JaniTanska, Oct 31, 2018
  10. JaniTanska Win User

Also i'm getting 8C230002 error when trying to buy something from the FrontPage of the console or the suggested games there.

Also internet Explorer cannot be downloaded to the xbox either.

Network is working ok.
  11. JaniTanska Win User

Well, how to regain that licence?
  12. Au5tinman1-259F1AEA- Win User

For those of you who are having the error code 8C230002 here are some solutions that are in the volunteer database.

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status. ( at the current time purchasing services are up and running )

Solution 2: Adjust your privacy settings

If you're using an adult account, sign in to this account, and then make sure it has unrestricted access to content. You can adjust your settings on your Xbox 360 console or online.

Adjust your online privacy settings using your console

1.Sign in to the account that's having the issue, go to the Settings hub, and select Privacy.

2.In the Privacy & Online Settings panel, select Change Settings.

3.Select Customize.

4.Scroll down and select Member Content, and then set it to Everyone.

Adjust your privacy settings online

1.Sign in to your Microsoft account.

2.Under Security & Privacy, select Xbox privacy and online safety.

3.Select Xbox 360 Online Safety.

4.Select the account you signed in with, and then set Social Network Sharing to Allowed.

5.Select Save.
  13. JaniTanska Win User

Thank you i've tried setting all of these but still no help, the same error keeps repeating with this account/gamertag
  14. JaniTanska Win User

i managed to create a new live account.

There seem to something from with the old Microsoft account and gamertag.

Could this be resolved By support?
Thema:

1. Cannot create a new liveid or download an existing one on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot create liveid

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  7. I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.: I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are now suspended due to this. Is there a way I...
  8. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  9. Cannot create Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot create Xbox account: I was trying to make Xbox account with my microsoft account on my PC. However, when I pressed let's go button on the gamer tag screen, it has no response. 910e74b8-ed96-4c2a-bcfc-a163985a3d9c
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554