Cannot contact warranty UK

Discus and support Cannot contact warranty UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot request callback. Phone number redirects to callback, cannot request service claim. This has been going on for two weeks. Not being able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christos Stylianou, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Cannot contact warranty UK

Cannot request callback. Phone number redirects to callback, cannot request service claim. This has been going on for two weeks. Not being able to request a warranty is illegal so if this continues we'll see if the cost of refund outweighs the cost of a suit.

:)

Christos Stylianou, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Christos Stylianou Win User

[​IMG]
    Does not work on a different pc, a different connection nor both. Even a data connection was attempted.

Cant do a claim and I cant contact support

[​IMG]
  3. Christos Stylianou Win User

Does not work on different browsers and both mobile and PC
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Christos!

Thanks for getting back to us and apologies for the delayed response as I have been out of office.

Based on the error you have provided, can you try to restart your device or use another device browser to follow through link provided on how to contact support. You can also try using in private browser and see if that helps.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Christos!

Thanks for getting back to us!

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, I understand you're unable to contact support. You can also submit a request here: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support. Please make sure to provide correct email and shipping information.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

i can confirm the warranty site is working normally and i am in the UK in Derbyshire, also the callback and live chat are also working.

this is usually the result of a connection issue via mobile or broadband and requires router restart or isp contact or simply a cache clear
Thema:

1. Cannot contact warranty UK - Similar Threads - Cannot contact warranty

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  4. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  5. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  6. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  7. How can I change my username back since someone changed it? I cannot even contact Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change my username back since someone changed it? I cannot even contact Minecraft...: It was changed apparently when I was online, since I was playing all of the day that my username was changed, and I wasn't kicked out or anything, but when I logged on the next day I was met with...
  8. Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!: Hello, My Xbox controller is in warranty and intermittently drops its Bluetooth connection. I have tested it with a cable and it does not disconnect, and I have tried via Bluetooth on another...
  9. I have tried to get back in contact with Support and cannot - how do I get a response?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried to get back in contact with Support and cannot - how do I get a response?: I contacted support last week over a faulty product within opening the product and the support employee told me one thing and what to definitely not do, etc. He also stated he would email me or...
  10. Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back: Hi, I'm trying to send my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 back for warranty repair. After I get past the shipping section the text appears incorrectly (does so on both my mobile and laptop) and...