Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

Discus and support Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by christian barnett, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

Hi.

I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail.

I started another post trying to get help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_profile-xbo_signin/no-access-or-ability-to-reset-password-to-a/8cb4d499-4f60-4898-a49f-b6cad7ebe8f2?messageId=1a4f51aa-7c45-4aae-a639-efda496fd08d

Long story short, My friend wanted me to play AOE 2 with him but he is on Xbox. So I get on the Microsoft store, create a new account in order to buy AOE 2 and do the crossplay, however I must have written my password down wrong, (which I did when creating the account) becuase it's wrong according to microsoft and I cannot reset the password as there is no number or other e-mail attatched to the account.

(yes I have tried to do the form that Microsoft bot system sends several times to no avail, due to no human actually looking at it most probably.)

Microsoft store let me create the account without attaching a security backup phone number or other e-mail... It did of course let me enter my card details and take my money.

Now I can't sign in to the Microsoft store and play online so I just wasted, a kind of needed £20 odd.

So I either need someone that can allow me access to reset my password

Thank you.

:)

christian barnett, Aug 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.