Cannot connect!

Discus and support Cannot connect! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot connect! my son has been unable to connect for last two days, not a problem with any other device just the Xbox. WTH! Seems to be since he did... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GrubbierShip709, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Cannot connect!

Cannot connect!
    my son has been unable to connect for last two days, not a problem with any other device just the Xbox. WTH! Seems to be since he did the latest update. Come on Microsoft and sort it out!

:)

GrubbierShip709, Oct 25, 2017
  2. Jay1318
    Jay1318 Guest
    Cannot connect to EA Access Hub X1

My xbox one is having problems with EA. I have never been able to connect to Need For Speed Rivals. And now with the new EA Access Hub, I cannot connect to EA servers to even create an account.

All my other X1 online activity and gaming is fine. I can play multiplayer Titanfall and all other games no problem. But the stupid EA thing is clearly an issue. The NAT is open and all internet connections are just fine.

Jay1318, Oct 25, 2017
  3. Classicnerd
    Classicnerd Guest
    What happens when I want to go back and play Xbox 360 games after 2025?

Well, on me old 360 the internal clock is not even working any more, so wont be a problem.

XboxOne has lot bigger issues in 2025.
    Because by then XboxLive has ceased to exist.
    And without XboxLive you cannot use XboxOne!!!

No, seriously: If XboxLive no longer exists, then your XboxOne cannot connect to it, and if it cannot connect, it will not run your games.
    -that's how XboxOne is built, and that is the main reason I will not ever buy it.
    ( at least with PS4 one can play games whether PSN is on or not).

Classicnerd, Oct 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot connect!