Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account

Discus and support Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my Twitch account and my Reddit acount to my XBox account but every time I try to login with said accounts to allow the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IWrightMusic, Nov 27, 2021.

1. IWrightMusic
    IWrightMusic Guest

I'm trying to connect my Twitch account and my Reddit acount to my XBox account but every time I try to login with said accounts to allow the connection, it simply hangs on the loading screen indefinitely (example below)

Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account [​IMG]

I have attempted contacting Twitch support but they were completely useless, they spent the first 3 emails telling me how to get the authentication text, which I was already receiving, that's how I was able to get the code in the first place (which I had showed them in the initial email with this picture), it just never completes the process.

I've followed all of the guides I've found online for connecting them, but they all succeed at this step instead of it just hanging, so they weren't any help either.
    I'd really love some help with this if someone knows, it's not essential that I get it done, but I'd really like things to be linked and visible on all platforms that I can so that people can easily find me on any platform.

Thanks in advance,
    Isaac.

:)

IWrightMusic, Nov 27, 2021
  2. writtensceneryy88 Win User

Hey Microsoft! Lets fix this issue so we can figure out how to get some better viewership on twitch. It's anoowying I cant link my account on PC because it just hangs forever. Thanks. Will Bump in 48hrs otherwise.
  3. IWrightMusic Win User

Hello,

Do we have at least an estimate on the resolution of this problem, I'm able to link Steam, Twitter and Discord without any issues, but Reddit and Twitch are still impossible to link
  4. Jex Xionas Win User

I'm having issues linking my Reddit account as well. When I type in my Username and Password, it tells me that they are incorrect. I know I'm typing in the correct information, and even changed my password just to see what would happen, and it doesn't work. The only account I was able to link was my Discord.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hey IWrightMusic,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues connecting your Xbox account to Twitch.

This is a known issue and the team are working with Twitch to get this issue resolved.
  6. Sarah Morrison Win User

Can't link Facebook

The option no longer shows for me to even connect my Facebook account. It was linked in the past but no Facebook isn’t even an option on my console or the app. I have Twitch, Steam and Discord linked, the only other option is Reddit which I do not use. Is there a way to do this still or did Microsoft remove Facebook linking?
Thema:

1. Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Twitch

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  4. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  5. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  6. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  7. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  8. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  9. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  10. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...