Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo ****

Discus and support Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo **** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Halo **** on my Surface 4 Pro, but at startup it says he cannot connect to my Xbox live profile. Redirected to its website, I am shown in.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMky79, Apr 2, 2016.

1. TheMky79
    TheMky79 Guest

I purchased Halo **** on my Surface 4 Pro, but at startup it says he cannot connect to my Xbox live profile.

Redirected to its website, I am shown in.

Any idea?

Maybe difference between live and Microsoft account? I see them linked on the website, same email..

:)

TheMky79, Apr 2, 2016
  2. sneeks
    sneeks Guest
    Can't sign in to my account.

Yes not working, looks like live is down. If you disconnect the net connection it'll let you load your profile on the One but you cannot connect to the Live servers.

sneeks, Apr 2, 2016
  3. chewyx
    chewyx Guest
    DLC question

Are all the profiles on the same xbox?

If they are, it wont matter which profile you DL it under. If they are on different machines, you will need to use your kids machine to DL.

DLC is linked to both the machine and the gamertag. DLC can be played on all profiles on the machine that it was downloaded on without any issues.

You can also move the hard drive to another machine and play it on that however, you can only do that if you connect to live with the profile that downlaoded the DLC. You cannot play DLC by this method without being connected to live.

chewyx, Apr 2, 2016
  4. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
  5. GuilhermeJosé dos S Win User

Hi

there is no code the only thing that appears is this profile cannot connect with xbox live on this console. To fix this download your profile again
  6. u know da wey Win User

backward compadibility

the issue is when i go on download profile it says cannot connect to xbox live
  7. Ask Twispike Win User

Backwards compatibility issues

I also have the same issue but it looks like my problem is still occurring.

I have done all the steps required but it still says I cannot connect to Xbox Live.

I am trying to play Halo 3 via backwards compatible on my Xbox One but cannot connect to Xbox Live.
  8. MrAdyCarter Win User

Problem gamertag

if a gamertag is never connected to xbox live, ever, on a 360 it is a local profile. you cannot use that on other devices.

you would need to connect it to live (xbox live free is fine) and then sign into it on the lumia
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo **** - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  4. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  5. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  7. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  9. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...