Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

Discus and support Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zViizionHD, Jan 18, 2024.

1. zViizionHD
    zViizionHD Guest

So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x.

But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm connected to Xbox Live on my xbox series x. My Internet sure isn't the problem as I have an open nat type, my wireless strength is on 100% and my latency is 32ms.

Ive tried hard resetting my console, deleting my xbox 360 saved data on the console and the game itself. When I also try to download the profile it will download back onto the xbox but wont connect to Xbox Live. I have no idea what to do at all. I also have the games pass ultimate. I've checked online and it seems its been happening for the last 5 months.

I also have no error message at all.

:)

zViizionHD, Jan 18, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can't find the 6 or 10 digit code on my tv. How do I get the code so I can connect?y Xbox 360 to my Xbox app

The Xbox 360 cannot connect to the Xbox app, only the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles can do that.
  3. 💯Adrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, ZViizionHD my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

To be clear you have problem with the backward program?
  5. zViizionHD Win User

Yes, I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 through backwards compatibility.
  6. Chump Chump Win User

Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on Series X - SOLVED

Hi Kathy.

To clarify the issue. My internet works fine for everything including all Xbox Series X and Xbox One games. It is only when I try to play Xbox 360 games through the Series X backwards compatibility, that online will not work. When trying to play a 360 game, my 360 profile signs in but it always fails to connect to Xbox Live and hits me with the error code I noted above.

In response to your questions

1 - Every Xbox 360 game I have attempted to play.

2 -
    [​IMG]

3 - I first noticed the issue (that I could no longer access 360 games online) around June this year. And I can confirm that it was otherwise definitely working in October last year. Notably I had moved houses and had a new internet connection set up between these dates.

4 - Yes I can.

5 - I no longer use my Xbox 360 anymore. But when I tried to check if it is also affected by this issue, the answer is yes. The Xbox 360 also cannot connect to Xbox Live. Although it could last year (as we used it specifically for Netflix). So yes, both the 360 console, and all 360 games running through backwards compatibility on the Series X are affected by this error.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Live

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  6. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  8. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...