Cannot connect to the Xbox network

Discus and support Cannot connect to the Xbox network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maxsmittyy, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Maxsmittyy
    Maxsmittyy Guest

Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the Microsoft store, etc. when I test the network speed and stats the results are “download speed: unavailable, upload speed: unavailable, MTU: unavailable, there was a problem with some of the tests. Try again later.”

I have tried resetting the Xbox and router, changing the DNS, resetting the MAC adress, changing the port selection, a full power reset (disconnecting all cables from the Xbox and router), factory resetting my Xbox (which created more issues because I couldn’t log into my account it wouldn’t even allow me to open the page to log in it would load and then go back to the homepage.)

Now I tried using an Ethernet cable plugged it in and BOOM!! I was so happy it worked… for about five minutes and now despite still being plugged in to the router all of the issues have returned. I was able to log into my account while everything was working but the issues continue. I don’t know what else to do?? Is this an issue with the wifi chip or the hard drive? Do I need to get it serviced?

:)

Maxsmittyy, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Connect to Xbox Network

Hi,

It seems your console is not able to detect or connect to your network, or can’t establish an Internet connection, or cannot connect to Xbox Live.

Check the support @ Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection if it helps.

Regards,
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Maxsmittyy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Since nothing elese is working, you may need to submit a repair request.

Have you tried another connection? Just to be sure?

If you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect to it.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
  4. stephane2000-2D6A9AB Win User

canot connect to xbox live

Thanks for ur fast reply, but there is no help for me...cannot connect to xbox lve.

Network connected

Internet connected

Xbox live failed .
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot connect to Network

Try use WPA2-PSK only as your security, does that work?

I like to keep a track of problem like this here:- http://www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/faqs/166-wireless-gaming-official-wireless-adapter-incompatibility-list

So at the moment when set to B+G+N with or without security it doesn't connect, but when set to B+G without security it does connect
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot connect to Network

And if its not an SSID issue try changing your wireless settings from B+G+N to B+G and see if it can connect with no security using Wireless G

Also turn off that wireless mac address filter for now
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to the Xbox network - Similar Threads - Cannot connect network

2. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  3. forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life: [img] [img] hi there i am having trouble with my horizon life in forza horizon 4 it wont connect and its coming with a network diagnostics error as you can see above in picture also my xbox...
  4. My Xbox is connected to the network but I cannot do anything that involves online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to the network but I cannot do anything that involves online features: I've just about had it with this console. Every day, there's something wrong with it. I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection that is working perfectly fine for every other device...
  5. cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21

in XboX Insiders
    cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21: On Windows 10 PC, tried with Brave and Google Chrome version 09.0.4430.85. submitted by /u/VRTrekkie [link] [comments]
  6. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  7. Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x: Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x Hi i cant connect to xbox live using an ethernet cable it says that im using ipv4 although it needs to be ipv6. my router and isp is set up for...
  8. I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...: I am currently connected to a network that is part of a business, I recently got my own wifi so I dont need to use theirs (as its incredibly slow). I cannot connect to my own network, as if I...
  9. : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network: : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network Hello, I've only seen a few posts on this issue, but I am frustrated as I have tried almost eveything, but it still refuses to work. Does anybody have...
  10. I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.: I reset my xbox one because of network issues and when I reset it I cant get past the network step on the reset. 903123f3-3d09-4c2e-bc17-892df8e99835