cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.

Discus and support cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cannot connect to server, will be playing and during game it loses connection and I lose all my bingos and tickets and power balls. very frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BothLeek88, Dec 9, 2016.

1. BothLeek88
    BothLeek88 Guest

cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.

cannot connect to server, will be playing and during game it loses connection and I lose all my bingos and tickets and power balls. very frustrating

:)

BothLeek88, Dec 9, 2016
  2. mmoo7
    mmoo7 Guest
    Server Error

Way too many server errors. My internet connection is excellent and Bingo keeps telling me I can't connect. It does it sometimes just after I've opened all my rewards, it closes and I lose everything! Very frustrating, almost seems like it's done on purpose!

mmoo7, Dec 9, 2016
  3. SandyGov47
    SandyGov47 Guest
    Why is it so difficult to connect and keep a connection on MS Bingo?

It is next to impossible to connect to Bingo. And if you do get a connection, it often fails during the game. This is very frustrating. I really like the game but can seldom play it.

SandyGov47, Dec 9, 2016
  4. vocalist Win User

connect to Bingo

The Microsoft Bingo server doesn't work PERIOD. You can't get a connection whatsoever. If you do get one at all, it doesn't last and you lose tickets and rewards. It's very frustrating and the rewards aren't reimbursed or should I say haven't been so far.
  5. MarleneLee Win User

Bingo

I cannot get on Microsoft Bingo. Can not connect with the server. This has been going on for 3 days. Hope you get it fix very soon.
  6. BrightBoat3959 Win User

Microsoft Bingo down again

I actually cannot connect to ANY of the games today - Bingo, Jackpot, Mahjong, or Solitaire collection. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!
  7. GPGUITARMAN1 Win User

Server Connection Error

I am having the problem, especialy tonight.I am constantly getting the Server Connection Error in Bingo. All other games and browsing is fine. Mhy internet connection is great. It is extremely frustrating!
  8. SeriousStorm139 Win User

Bingo goes bust

Bingo keeps giving me a server connection error message and doesn't respond.

All is good at my connection. Happens very often.
Thema:

1. cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating. - Similar Threads - cannot connect server

2. I cannot connect to COD servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to COD servers: So what the headline says. I cannot connect to COD servers. I've tried getting a call from Microsoft but they continously hang up lol. I've tried everything. Reset my modem. Opened ports. Deleted...
  3. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  4. Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming: Xbox One game call Pure Chess cannot connect to servers to find online matches, randomly. Can Microsoft Xbox fix the matter? Perhaps update the game as well as server to connect better to other...
  5. Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server: My Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server. It worked fine during the early access. 22d0fa4e-d75f-4738-922c-1d81354b6612
  6. cannot connect to certain game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to certain game servers: So I have a very specific problem on my PC. I can't connect to any fortnite or minecraft bedrock servers. I can connect to other game servers like warframe and minecraft java. I did find a...
  7. cannot connect to any realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to any realm or server: cannot connect to any realm or server, Wi-Fi works great, I've reinstalled it, restarted my pc, signed in and out of Minecraft and nothing seems to work, always getting "loading resource packs"...
  8. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  9. Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...: Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing Please help me fix this as I cannot refund the game and I spent $40...
  10. Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update: Everytime I load up black ops 3 I cannot connect to the online servers this is because the game will not update, how do I make the game update so i can play online...