Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000.

Discus and support Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000. Anyone else have this happen. I have done all recommended troubleshooting from both Microsoft and Netflix.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STUMB13BR3W, Aug 19, 2015.

1. STUMB13BR3W
    STUMB13BR3W Guest

Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000. Anyone else have this happen. I have done all recommended troubleshooting from both Microsoft and Netflix. I called netflix and they blamed it on Microsoft. I contacted a customer service rep from xbox and was
    about as much help as netflix.

:)

STUMB13BR3W, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Unresolved issue with Netflix

I consistently get Error Code 8007274c while watching Netflix. Here is the issue. I am watching Netflix on a title stream(one show after another) and then I get an error saying Netflix cannot do a playback so I click OK. I get sent to the Xbox home and
    cannot connect to Xbox Live because of this Error Code.

I have tried deleting system cache, deleting and reinstalling the app, unbinding and rebinding the netflix account. Now how can I get a resolution?

Chihuahua-58B43308-E42B-4463-8B99-3063C4851EBF, Aug 19, 2015
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Are you having Streaming Issues? Many people are...

netflix/amazon just went thru some troubleshooting the other night.. feb 22-24th.. both systems went down and i called in on netflix and said it would be back up in next few hours..

iirc it came up as a connection issue to check your network. 0888 ect ect may have been the designated code/error.

sc_shark, Aug 19, 2015
  4. BlusteryPig1649 Win User

Live core service issues

I cannot get into black flag either or Youtube, Sling, Netflix, Destiny or anything. I get one of 2 messages one says I need to connect to the internet, yet I am connected and everything checks out, the other simply says cannot start (app) for some reason
    0x87de2713 is the error code.
  5. SpeedierChart78 Win User

Netflix

Make sure you have Xbox Live GOLD. You cannot connect to netflix without it. Second, have you activated your netflix account thorugh xbox. Go to Xbox and get the activation code and using the activate code, activate your account
  6. Pandalikeamofo Win User

Netflix

it wont give me an activation code at all when im trying to do this. it just keeps saying netflix error, cant connect to netflix, and then gives me netflix.com/tvhelp
  7. subwaytology Win User

Netflix error, Help please!

I am also getting this error and the provided solution does not help. I've had success once when Netflix prompted me that I had no user and to sign back in. But the solution provided by the netflix site is to hit the menu button to sign out and back in,
    but this error puts Netflix into a place where you cannot do this, so the solution is completely unworkable. My internet connectivity to Netflix is fine.
  8. GLBlizzard Win User

Connected Online and still no marketplace...

Still got the Error code and still cannot connect to and dowload from the marketplace.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Netflix

2. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  3. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  6. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  8. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  9. I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...: I have an old Xbox that couldn't connect so I bought the Xbox X and that wouldn't connect either. I've tried restarting, unplugging for 60 seconds, every troubleshooting option there is and...
  10. Cannot connect to Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Netflix: Hello, This is really frustrating... I have an Xbox Live Gold account and it doesn't expire for 7 months. I tried to connect to Netflix but every time I try to connect to Netflix I get a screen...