Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

Discus and support Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kur0Nyra, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Kur0Nyra
    Kur0Nyra Guest

Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain.

I've spent hours in total trying to even REACH someone. But thanks to that lazy text-to-speech that kept repeating that "if you allow it the conversations can be recorded blablabla-" no less than three time. Only to have then the phone just hung up. Etc etc....

Finally, I got someone who was more whispering stuff on the phone than anything else, we checked the computer via remote control and I had apparently corrupted files -the diagnostic confirmed that-, but apparently since I had a VPN installed it was obviously the fault of the VPN -it wasn't, the error was there before I even had that problem. I actually installed a VPN while trying to FIX the problem.-

I then had to leave the computer that had to redownload Window 10 -and since I was working, I had to leave the computer turned on. Something I very rarely do in order to save energy and not to have a gigantic bill at the end of the month)

Once back home, I can finally start the reinstallation of the Window 10 in the hope that it will fixe the error...

Ten guess about what happened and the first nines don't count. The problem is still there and I'm a tad bit absolutly livid .

:)

Kur0Nyra, Jun 26, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: