Cannot connect to any game servers online, yet the connection test passes every time.

Discus and support Cannot connect to any game servers online, yet the connection test passes every time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 Arcade edition. I use a wireless adapter, but I don't know what model. It's always worked fine until recently this issue started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by greendude38, Jan 11, 2014.

1. greendude38
    greendude38 Guest

Cannot connect to any game servers online, yet the connection test passes every time.

I have an Xbox 360 Arcade edition. I use a wireless adapter, but I don't know what model. It's always worked fine until recently this issue started where I can connect to Xbox Live just fine. I'm currently downloading Bioshock from the Arcade and it seems
    to be working fine. Recently, however, whenever I try to play any multiplayer games (Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty Ghost, etc.), I search for a game lobby and then disconnect from Live. I don't think it's my Wifi because all our other devices that are connected
    seem to work just fine. I made this post from my desktop PC, which uses the same Wifi router as the Xbox. Please help if possible. I've tried testing the connection to Xbox Live and it always passes without any issues.

:)

greendude38, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Flash80
    Flash80 Guest
    COD not working

Cannot connect to the online servers now. Not my day .......

Flash80, Jan 11, 2014
  3. jjgreenwood
    jjgreenwood Guest
    Need For Speed: Rivals Xbox One Review

The biggest problem with this game is the always online nature and the problem of migrating servers something that isn't mentioned in this review. You cannot pause the game and every 15 mins once someone logs out the game migrates breaking immersion. It also causes long loading times as it attempts to connect to EA's awful servers.

Game itself is sound if unremarkable.

jjgreenwood, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: