Cannot connect my fifa profile online

Discus and support Cannot connect my fifa profile online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues with my fifa game. The XBox buy and use service is not working. Therefor I can't signon my Fifa profile online. I've already reseted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dziggisdziggi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

I'm having issues with my fifa game. The XBox buy and use service is not working. Therefor I can't signon my Fifa profile online. I've already reseted the xbox, generated a new user, tried to reigister it. Even there it won't let me finish it becase there
    is a problem connecting to the server.

Any ideas?

:)

Dziggisdziggi, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Flash80
    Flash80 Guest
    COD not working

Cannot connect to the online servers now. Not my day .......

Flash80, Sep 5, 2018
  3. status code 800704cd

So i tried t connect to the internet but it didnt let me. I deleted my profile and when i tried to redownload it from x/live it said that profiles cannot be downloaded, at the bottom it said the code
    800704cd. Please help!!

FlukierKhan20, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

Have you tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it.

L Francis 4 L, Sep 5, 2018
  5. Yes and the live service is still not available

Dziggisdziggi, Sep 5, 2018
  6. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Hey there try to power cycle your console Cannot connect my fifa profile online ;)

then try again

Frizio I iB, Sep 5, 2018
  7. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest
    PetryBosch, Sep 5, 2018
  8. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

I've tried that too. No changes.

Dziggisdziggi, Nov 2, 2018
  9. PetryBosch Win User

10. Dziggisdziggi Win User

Yes and the live service is still not available
  11. Frizio I iB Win User

Hey there try to power cycle your console ;)

then try again
  12. L Francis 4 L Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it.
  13. Dziggisdziggi Win User

I've tried that too. No changes.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect my fifa profile online - Similar Threads - Cannot connect fifa

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  4. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  5. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  6. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  7. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  8. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  9. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  10. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...