Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

Discus and support Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything tried EVERYTHING. I have tried signing in to other accounts and I have tried deleting the files from Minecraft but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corruptslime2116, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

I have tried everything tried EVERYTHING. I have tried signing in to other accounts and I have tried deleting the files from Minecraft but it still says the same message

Please help I am stuck and I searched on YouTube and here too and couldn’t find a solution.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Corruptslime2116, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

We highly recommend contacting PlayStation support regarding this.
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  5. TravisPenner Win User

How do I unlink my PS4 from my microsoft account?

Like I said, if I try to connect with my other Microsoft account it just sits there waiting for connection forever and doesn't actually do anything. Long story short my PS4 cannot sign into any Microsoft account at all.
  6. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do - Similar Threads - Cannot connect account

2. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  3. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  4. My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...: I am trying to link my ps4 to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and obviously it takes me to my phone for a website but whenever I try to use the email that is connected to my ps4 it says that it...
  5. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  6. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  7. My Switch cannot connect to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Switch cannot connect to my account: I have logged in multiple times with multiple accounts and none of them will connect. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and I have restarted the game more then I can...
  8. Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account: I'm trying to connect my Twitch account and my Reddit acount to my XBox account but every time I try to login with said accounts to allow the connection, it simply hangs on the loading screen...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to play any of the games in my Xbox library on my PC. The only two games in my PC Xbox library account are Age of Empires 4 and Sea of...
  10. Age of Empire 4 / Cannot connect to my account (in-game)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age of Empire 4 / Cannot connect to my account (in-game): Hello, Launch AoE4 and right at the start I get an error saying that I am not connected to my XBOX or Steam account and that I need to connect. But I don't have the option to enter login and...