Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)

Discus and support Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch a game through the Xbox app on the PC, the game states that "You must be signed in to play this game." Even though when I click "Enter,"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JokerCiti, Dec 21, 2021.

1. JokerCiti
    JokerCiti Guest

When I launch a game through the Xbox app on the PC, the game states that "You must be signed in to play this game." Even though when I click "Enter," it brings me to a window to sign-in to my account, but games do not verify this. I just renewed my Xbox game pass and would like to play these games!

:)

JokerCiti, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Restart your PC and try again.
  3. Minimooo Win User

Signing out of my account

I don't think so - but that said, apparently if you sign into Games for Windows Live, it will log you out of your Xbox. Cannot confirm this though, but it might be worth a try: www.xbox.com/.../DownloadClient
  4. Vardagul Win User

I have minecraft account bought and xbox account, how do I use both accounts?

Thank you for your response, Vahecx. Kindly confirm if you have Minecraft: Java Edition on your account by signing on to https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Order history > Select the date of range (the date you purchased your Minecraft: Java Edition).

If you have confirmed it, Sign in to your account to the Microsoft Store app on your brother's PC and then download that game. After you finish downloading, log into your brother's account on the Xbox app to play Minecraft.

Note: It is not possible to share games on both Windows PC using 1 account like you can on consoles.

There is a difference. On a console, anyone can use the game share to download the game, but on a PC they can't.

You have to be signed into the Xbox account with the profile that owns the game pass or the game download, then switch back to your profile.

While doing so, you cannot sign in to the Microsoft Store app on your PC while sharing with your brother as this will remove the license from his PC.

It is not possible to play the same game using both accounts at the same time while game sharing on a PC.

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6ffaed18-f4ec-4e6c-aa44-d106e0d0e229

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. BlindmanEX Win User

Xbox required for Cross Play?

Can I be signed into the same game on Xbox One and my Windows 10 PC?

At any single point in time, you may only sign into the game on one Xbox One console or one Windows 10 PC. You cannot be signed into the same game on both an Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC at the same time.

From the link posted above
  6. BennettBrawler Win User

Error 0x801901f7

I still to this day cannot even open the game. Its stuck on "signing in" when I click to play the game on my PC
Thema:

1. Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC) - Similar Threads - Cannot confirm sign

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. Cannot confirm download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot confirm download: ill be quick im buying game add-ons for a certain game and for some of the content when i purchase it everything goes fine until i check my storage device that i have for my xbox 360 it isnt there...
  10. Cannot confirm account for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot confirm account for my child: Hi there! I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup. System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I haven't one. I live in Italy and I have only...