Cannot confirm account for my child

Discus and support Cannot confirm account for my child in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup. System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreelanderLR2, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Cannot confirm account for my child

Hi there!

I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup.

System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I haven't one. I live in Italy and I have only Italian card which is, by the way, work fine with my Microsoft account...

In attachment there is a print screen with a problem

Any solution?

Cannot confirm account for my child [​IMG]

Thank you with advance,

Regards,

[Mod Removed]

:)

FreelanderLR2, Jan 17, 2018
  2. TrApZz KfCzZ
    TrApZz KfCzZ Guest
    Custom Gamer pic not working

my account is not a child account and i contacted support and was referred to the forum. And I can confirm my account isn't a child one.

TrApZz KfCzZ, Jan 17, 2018
  3. child consent

I have been having trouble with my childs account! I am prompted to confirm that I allow my son an account when we log in to his live gold account. I log in to confirm this and it asks me to confirm I am an adult by entering myncredit card details but then
    it keeps saying error come back later but this has been over a week now! Any ideas? I did try microsoft chat help but thry just reset my Sons password and the same problem continues! In the meantime he cannot log in on the xbox! Thanks

cookingdemon39, Jan 17, 2018
  4. Cannot confirm account for my child

Hi FreelanderLR2!

Thanks for letting us know. To clarify a bit further, are you seeing a specific error message if you try to enter the details for your Italian credit card in that page? If so, can you also post a screenshot of the error message that you're seeing?

Mister Quasar, Jan 19, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hi FreelanderLR2!

Thanks for letting us know. To clarify a bit further, are you seeing a specific error message if you try to enter the details for your Italian credit card in that page? If so, can you also post a screenshot of the error message that you're seeing?
  6. Lucas Fladzinski Win User

How do I change my child's email address for their xbox account?

This is not helpful as I've already stated that this method is outdated and you cannot change your child's email address while signed into your own account. There is no place to change it. The only method is to sign into Microsoft with your child's login information and add an alias or second email address. But the parent cannot do this from their account. The problem is that if your child no longer has access to their old email address (hence the reason for changing it), you cannot confirm the login as Microsoft requires you to authenticate the login attempt with a code. If you don't have the email address, you cannot receive the code. I'm not sure why the brains at Microsoft haven't thought of a workaround for this and instead, my kid lost two years of game play from their account.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problema con la ultima actualizacion. (Problem with the latest update.)

Hey there Swat! I understand that you have a child account that is unable to accept the new Terms because you cannot successfully log in to the parent account. Can you confirm, is this account the child or the parent? Are you able to log in to the parent
    account successfully on the console by itself?

If so, go to the Settings Hub and select Family. If you do not see the child account's avatar here, then this is not the account connected to the child. Perhaps there is another account you have that is the correct parent? Please let me know what you find here
    and we'll go from there. Thanks!
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How can I become an adult account

Help please!

I have an adult account which I have tried to register as a child on xbox.com and they have taken the money 50p from my account but have not updated it's status. Therefore I cannot put restrictions on the account. It seems my only option is to delete it
    but I don't understand why it's not registering as a child when the birthdate is a childs and they have registered that they have taken payment???
    You cannot change an Adult account to a child account. The 50p charge is to change a child account to an adult account
  9. Lucas8282 Win User

child account on xbox live

Microsoft/xbox have said they know its an issue... there is currently no resolution, they cannot help anyone right now. if your lucky enough that your attempts to confirm a child account works then fine but untill then please be patient.
Thema:

1. Cannot confirm account for my child - Similar Threads - Cannot confirm account

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC): When I launch a game through the Xbox app on the PC, the game states that "You must be signed in to play this game." Even though when I click "Enter," it brings me to a window to sign-in to my...
  10. Cannot confirm download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot confirm download: ill be quick im buying game add-ons for a certain game and for some of the content when i purchase it everything goes fine until i check my storage device that i have for my xbox 360 it isnt there...