Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?

Discus and support Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 我正在尝试在我的 Xbox Elite 控制器上配置高级按钮 射功能以在我的 PC 上使用。Xbox Accessories 应用程序看到控制器蓝牙连接,并指示它需要通过 USB 连接以进行配置。但是,控制器通过 USB 连接到 PC。我尝试了多个 USB 端口,并更新了来自 Dell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ekkax, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Ekkax
    Ekkax Guest

Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?

我正在尝试在我的 Xbox Elite 控制器上配置高级按钮 射功能以在我的 PC 上使用。Xbox Accessories 应用程序看到控制器蓝牙连接,并指示它需要通过 USB 连接以进行配置。但是,控制器通过 USB 连接到 PC。我尝试了多个 USB 端口,并更新了来自 Dell Alienware 和 Windows 的驱动程序。我在各种系统配置应用程序中没有发现任何明显的 USB 或控制器消息冲突或警报。

有没有人遇到过类似的问题?大多数技术故障排除似乎都假设控制器通过 USB 连接而没有问题。

在此先感谢您的帮助!

:)

Ekkax, Nov 11, 2021
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Ekkax,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Were sorry to hear about your issue. Before we begin the troubleshooting process, have you already removed the controller from your pc devices and then attempted to re-pair the controller?
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Elite Controller, no drivers?

Hello

The Elite controller saves up to 2 configurations on the controller itself so the paddles should work with your configuration whether it's connected to your console or pc. You might of accidentally tapped the Sync button twice which disables the paddles
    on the back.

Also you require the Xbox App in order to remap the Elite controller, it's available on Windows 10 which you can get for free if you have a legitimate version of Windows 7 or 8

windows.microsoft.com/.../upgrade-to-windows-10-faq
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Since you have updated your PC to the latest Windows build, if you're having trouble

updating the Elite controller using the Xbox Accessories app
    , then there may be an issue with the app itself if it isn't allowing you to update the controller. You may wish to run the App troubleshooter to see if there may be something with the app itself
    that requires a "fix". Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

In regard to configuring your Elite controller, you would need the Xbox Accessories app for that as well: Use the Xbox
    Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

If you continue to experience issues updating or configuring your Elite controller using your Windows 10 PC, then you may need to attempt to do so from a different PC or an Xbox One console.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  5. bowski477 Win User

CONFIGURE ELITE CONTROLLER

Configuration for the Elite Controller can only be done on windows 10. It's not compatible with windows 8.1.
  6. NathanPerez5 Win User

Elite controller 2 not working

Hi Lucas, thanks for your responding this happens on my Pc I just got a new Alienware with windows 11 I can plug ps5 controller and works perfectly but if I plug the Xbox Elite 2 it does not works
Thema:

1. Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message? - Similar Threads - Cannot Configure Elite

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  10. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc