Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

Discus and support Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruce Taylor1, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement?

:)

Bruce Taylor1, Sep 24, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why do you allow Phishing advertising on your platform and in your products?

Was the game that had the advertisement Microsoft Solitaire Collection, or was it just titled Klondike? If the game was just Klondike, then that has nothing to do with Microsoft/Xbox. Only Microsoft Solitaire Collection does. You can also report the game on the Microsoft Store page under Additional Information by selecting Report This Product.
  3. LucyGirl73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

4. Keymac Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

I purchased 2 collections:

2015-05-18 Boats And Ships Complete *** $1.94

2015-05-17 Trains Complete*** $1.94

They do not show up for download... I followed the Forums and FAQ's without success. My sign-in is fine, however Microsoft Solitaire does not recognize my sign-ins... any suggestions?

Build 10041

***Edited by moderator: Removed credit card information***
  5. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  6. CursiveWriter14 Win User

101_107_1

My Solitaire games message says "there was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Refer to code 101_107_1"

I cannot find any info to help me.
Thema:

Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

1. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it... - Similar Threads - Cannot complete Microsoft

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  9. Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a dodgy right analogue stick that won’t rotate 360° smoothly, when it gets to a part on the left it almost has a barrier stopping it from rotating completely...
  10. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6