Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

Discus and support Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottBaird2, Nov 11, 2020.

1. ScottBaird2
    ScottBaird2 Guest

Hi all,

I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All Access is still there. It says "Getting your stuff", then it reaches a
    screen where it says "Try that again" below that it says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". Below that it says App-Error, followed by a line of letters/numbers saying - qYmdm9eCfE2fjwK.3.5.1.3.2.1.7.8 - followed by the time date.

The XSX has been doing this since I purchased the console. I had a call-back from Microsoft support and they hung up on me while I was on hold. Does anyone know what's going on?

:)

ScottBaird2, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Bought Xbox Series X All Access - Can’t Enable Game Pass

I think the "Bought Xbox Seres X" in the title answers the platform question.

The OP has bought a Series X via All Access but cannot achieve the initial activation of Ultimate Game Pass

OP: Might want to check this thread out:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/new-series-x-on-all-access-error-when-trying-to/

Depending on where you bought it from, you may need to contact LiftForward or Klarna. Sometimes it seems that retailers aren't sorting it out properly and so the UGP ends up being processed separately and thus not connected to the console (Walmart especially)
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox series X, your Retailers are stealing from your customers

If you don't trust the retailers, you'll never get an Xbox series x anytime soon.

I stay in the UK and one of those retailers has the Xbox series s and x available but you have to take it with Xbox all access to pay the console off over 2 years.

This retailer is the probably the only one autherised by Microsoft to sell the Xbox series s/x via Xbox all access in the UK.
  4. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  5. JasonW_21 Win User

What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

An Xbox series X comes with All Access, So I have to wait 2 years if I wanted the full benefits of All Access?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft all access upgrade questions

The All Access is so you can get an Xbox One now and then upgrade to a Series X when it's released basically. So you wouldn't get the option to purchase the Series X yet.
Thema:

1. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Cannot Claim Access

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  4. Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game: I bought second change device at a store. I set up with my account but the option for Diablo to claim was not there. Can I do this while my Xbox is setup? 24bc1127-1d88-492a-aaa4-37f15fa8e2e2
  5. I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.: I have gotten Xbox Game Pass ultimate and want to claim my perks but every single time I try it says it's not available https://imgur.com/gallery/ORORJeI This is all done on the "Xbox" app on...
  6. Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access: I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions here:...
  7. Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error: Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc? Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All access - however when I go to "claim" it in...
  8. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  9. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  10. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant claim offer through xbox series.x

2. xbox all access unable to claim

3. series x all access claim game pass

4. cant claim xbox all access