Cannot claim reward points, have like 200,000 points pending for over a year

Discus and support Cannot claim reward points, have like 200,000 points pending for over a year in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep getting messages saying that i need to update my account to redeem my points and i have tried. If there is anything else that someone knows that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Comander Max, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Comander Max
    Comander Max Guest

I keep getting messages saying that i need to update my account to redeem my points and i have tried. If there is anything else that someone knows that can help me redeem these points id love to know?

:)

Comander Max, Nov 24, 2016
  2. 134K reward points

I have over 134K reward points. I have not been able to cash them in in over a year. I have contacted support on several occasions with no positive results. I am really getting tired of getting the emails every month telling me that I have points pending
    only to find out that I cannot cash them in.

Please get this fixed.

Thanks,

Scott Britton, Nov 24, 2016
  3. 134K reward points

I have over 134K reward points. I have not been able to cash them in in over a year. I have contacted support on several occasions with no positive results. I am really getting tired of getting the emails every month telling me that I have points pending
    only to find out that I cannot cash them in.

Please get this fixed.

Thanks,

Scott Britton, Nov 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Comander Max,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date.

Unfortunately, since this is an issue with how a database is communicating information, this means that we have to rely on our other team to provide a resolution for this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other
    team works on a solution. Again, to be clear, this is a internal database issue affecting the data on your account. It is not a problem with the input you have entered.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: