Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error

Discus and support Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc? Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benogden2, Nov 11, 2020.

1. benogden2
    benogden2 Guest

Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc?

Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All access - however when I go to "claim" it in settings, its just throws up "Try that again" with error code:

"App-Error

Li0QWgjomkyt2iN1.7.5.1.3.2.1.7.8

Been doing the same all morning!?

Any ideas?

:)

benogden2, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Chuck andMac Win User

Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

Did you try calling Cititzen's One (I am guessing you are in the US and that is who you financed through)? I called the customer service number and after getting bounced around a couple of times finally talked to someone who verified my account with Citizen's One as well as my serial number of my Series X. Once I did that I actually had to reset my console and then the option showed up to claim the 24 months.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Disappointed customer

Ms points cannot be used to pay for a subscription

If you are claiming unauthorized charges all payment options are locked till the investigation is over

Unauthorized access cases are total lock out of an account
  4. ELCRETO Win User

Connection Problems

Can somebody please explain that you claim that Xbox Live sign in is down, and the only other thing affected is IGN, why do you say all other aspects are running normally? If you cannot sign in, you cannot access anything, therefore nothing for Xbox 360
    is operational, be honest for once, if sign in is down everthing is down. Signed very frustrated. ;(
  5. Heikushq5 Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription is missing.Is this a scam ?

I have the same problem. I cant access subscriptions or payments on the xbox. But I can on the pc and all looks fine. Im guessing because xbox cannot connect to live we cannot play games online. Very frustrating as it can access the Internet and no errors
    are showing at all. It just says problem connecting. Try again.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Well one battlefield 1 is NOT an xbox 360 game

Therefore cannot be claimed on the xbox 360 or downloaded onto it

You have to download from the websiteas the 360 doesnt have access to the xbox one marketplace
Thema:

1. Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error - Similar Threads - Cannot Claim Access

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  4. Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game: I bought second change device at a store. I set up with my account but the option for Diablo to claim was not there. Can I do this while my Xbox is setup? 24bc1127-1d88-492a-aaa4-37f15fa8e2e2
  5. I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.: I have gotten Xbox Game Pass ultimate and want to claim my perks but every single time I try it says it's not available https://imgur.com/gallery/ORORJeI This is all done on the "Xbox" app on...
  6. Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access: I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions here:...
  7. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X: Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All...
  8. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  9. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  10. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant use xbox all access claim error code

2. xbox all access claim it error