Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

Discus and support Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianBeland, Apr 25, 2021.

1. BrianBeland
    BrianBeland Guest

I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/digital-direct but there is no "included in this Xbox" option available. I've also added and removed my account from the Xbox with no luck. How do I claim my Game Pass Ultimate?

:)

BrianBeland, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Chuck andMac Win User

Did you try calling Cititzen's One (I am guessing you are in the US and that is who you financed through)? I called the customer service number and after getting bounced around a couple of times finally talked to someone who verified my account with Citizen's One as well as my serial number of my Series X. Once I did that I actually had to reset my console and then the option showed up to claim the 24 months.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X All Access offer redeem option not showing up when setting up the xbox series x

Game Pass Ultimate from All Access is not issued on a card.
  4. TR1907219 Win User

Cannot get access to account.

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately the game pass ultimate is built into the console. I didn’t pay for it externally it was part of the all access deal.

I need to somehow get access back into my initial set up account as this was the account I claimed the 24 month subscription on.
  5. BJozz Win User

How to revert Game Pass Ultimate subscription to Microsoft managed after cancelling bundle with 3rd party company?

I did manage to find an 'order history' page on my Microsoft account that shows 24 entries for Game Pass Ultimate redeemed on Nov 17 which I assume would be from when I claimed with my Telstra All Access account so I think that concern is over. But I still can't find anywhere that tells me how much Game Pass Ultimate is left.

OK I will try to contact Telstra again and see what they say. They weren't very helpful when I asked last time.
  6. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

Thema:

1. Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access - Similar Threads - Cannot claim Game

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  4. Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game: I bought second change device at a store. I set up with my account but the option for Diablo to claim was not there. Can I do this while my Xbox is setup? 24bc1127-1d88-492a-aaa4-37f15fa8e2e2
  5. I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.: I have gotten Xbox Game Pass ultimate and want to claim my perks but every single time I try it says it's not available https://imgur.com/gallery/ORORJeI This is all done on the "Xbox" app on...
  6. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X: Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All...
  7. Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error: Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc? Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All access - however when I go to "claim" it in...
  8. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  9. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  10. Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.: I have had this issue since November 2015, so please bear with me as it is a bit long winded. The latest chat support session suggested I post in this forum so here goes: I bought an Xbox one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant claim offer through xbox series.x