Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

Discus and support Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Snipees, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Snipees
    Snipees Guest

Hello,

Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com).

There is no error message, but after validating the payment method popup, the loading is infinite.

I tried with different browsers, on PC, smartphone or tablet, cleaning the data, the symptom is always the same.

When the game is available from the
    store on Xbox One console, the claim works fine.

However, not all Xbox 360 games appear in this store. In this case, it isn't possible to claim the game, as last month.

I have an active subscription to Game Pass ultimate and my payment methods are well set in my account.

On Internet, I noticed that many other people have the same problem (identical symptom)

Can you help me ?

Thanks

:)

Snipees, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Snipees Win User

I want to believe that there is a problem with my account, but strangely we are several to have this problem, at the same time.

All xbox 360 games given for free with Gold Membership are not findable on the console (Microsoft Store).

For example, last month, the game: "Earth Defense Force 2025" was only visible from the marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com)
  3. Snipees Win User

Hi RedCarGamer,

Yes, it works fine from Xbox One console, or Xbox App, when the game is available.

But not all Xbox 360 games are available in Xbox One console/Xbox App stores, sometimes only on the Xbox marketplace (this was the case last month)
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

It could be a problem with your billing not matching up. All the 360 games for the past year or so should be redeemable on Xbox One however since I thought Microsoft only picked BC titles.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you tried from the console or Xbox App in mobile or Windows 10?
  6. Snipees Win User

Tested right now with Disney Volt game, it still doen't work on the Xbox Marketplace.

But claiming from the console (Microsoft Store) worked perfectly.

So it's not an issue with my account.
Thema:

1. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser - Similar Threads - Cannot claim free

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  4. Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game: I bought second change device at a store. I set up with my account but the option for Diablo to claim was not there. Can I do this while my Xbox is setup? 24bc1127-1d88-492a-aaa4-37f15fa8e2e2
  5. I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.: I have gotten Xbox Game Pass ultimate and want to claim my perks but every single time I try it says it's not available https://imgur.com/gallery/ORORJeI This is all done on the "Xbox" app on...
  6. Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access: I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions here:...
  7. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X: Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All...
  8. Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error: Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc? Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All access - however when I go to "claim" it in...
  9. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  10. Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.: I have had this issue since November 2015, so please bear with me as it is a bit long winded. The latest chat support session suggested I post in this forum so here goes: I bought an Xbox one...