Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

Discus and support Cannot claim free 360 game with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help.

:)

SoberCoffee752, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there SoberCoffee752

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for helpful advice on how to hopefully claim Castlevania: LOS. I can totally understand your concern as the game will only be free until the end of August. The older 360 marketplace currently is separate from the default
    Xbox marketplace and is best accessed by its respective console. If the game is not populating with the appropriate price, it might be best to try downloading it off of a 360 instead or some of the steps outlined in Troubleshoot
    Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  3. MatrixWins Win User

A valid cc or PayPal helps with downloading the free 360 games. Or even a gift card with a 1 cent balance
    The problem is not with the process or ability to redeem the gold game, the problem is that it is Full Price in certain regions like ZA!
  4. sbliss32 Win User

Was this before the 15th? Some apps advertise the game before it becomes free to you and its still the same price til the 15th. If it was after the 15th try hard reseting your xbox console and try again
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

tried that already it says purchase cannot be completed
  6. Drxgzy Sama Win User

hola amigo lo que puedes hacer es lo siguente , si te aparece la opcion de comprar gratis dale en si tal ves te pida alguna tarjeta pero no suelen hacer cargos economicos ntp
Thema:

1. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold - Similar Threads - Cannot claim free

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  4. Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game: I bought second change device at a store. I set up with my account but the option for Diablo to claim was not there. Can I do this while my Xbox is setup? 24bc1127-1d88-492a-aaa4-37f15fa8e2e2
  5. I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.: I have gotten Xbox Game Pass ultimate and want to claim my perks but every single time I try it says it's not available https://imgur.com/gallery/ORORJeI This is all done on the "Xbox" app on...
  6. Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access: I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions here:...
  7. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X: Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All...
  8. Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error: Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc? Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All access - however when I go to "claim" it in...
  9. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  10. Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.: I have had this issue since November 2015, so please bear with me as it is a bit long winded. The latest chat support session suggested I post in this forum so here goes: I bought an Xbox one...