Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

Discus and support Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by derrickroman, Dec 19, 2019.

1. derrickroman
    derrickroman Guest

Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked on it & it just takes me to Deals with Gold, not the membership
    claims. And switching to Game Pass Ultimate from there doesn't lead to them either. So how the
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] am I supposed to claim this stuff now?!?!

:)

derrickroman, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

go to you Xbox home, then press RB to move to the Game Pass tab. Then if you look there should be a picture with EA, Nitro, and spotify products. at the bottom will say claim your ultimate gift now.

once you go into the app select what you want.

for EA access once you select it, it will take you to the store so your able to claim it.

for Discord Nitro There is a link and a bar code scanner. one you go to the link connect it to your account.

for Spotify Premium There is a link and bar code. either create an new Spotify account or connect with an that does not have premium to redeem it.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate & Spotify Premium code

After I purchased the game pass option, several days later there was a link on my home page and in xbox live messages that said claim your rewards, I click on this and there was a link for spotify, EA access and discord nitro, once I clicked on the link
    for spotify, it allowed me to sign into my existing account and the premium membership showed up.
  6. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
Thema:

1. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate... - Similar Threads - Cannot claim Discord

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  4. Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Diablo 4. Did not get the claim for the game: I bought second change device at a store. I set up with my account but the option for Diablo to claim was not there. Can I do this while my Xbox is setup? 24bc1127-1d88-492a-aaa4-37f15fa8e2e2
  5. I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks.: I have gotten Xbox Game Pass ultimate and want to claim my perks but every single time I try it says it's not available https://imgur.com/gallery/ORORJeI This is all done on the "Xbox" app on...
  6. Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot claim my Game Pass Ultimate from All Access: I've purchased an Xbox Series X via the All Access program at Gamestop but I can't claim my Game Pass Ultimate. I've tried to follow the instructions here:...
  7. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X: Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All...
  8. Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim my Xbox All Access? - Error: Anyone else having an issue where they can't claim their xbox all access? To access game pass etc? Got my new Series X today and I bought it with All access - however when I go to "claim" it in...
  9. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  10. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....