Cannot change login account on Xbox App

Discus and support Cannot change login account on Xbox App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blansch Bunic, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login details, but instead instantly and automatically signs me in to the previous account that it is logged into.

:)

Blansch Bunic, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to fix this please sign out of all of your accounts on:

account.microsoft.com

account.xbox.com

Xbox app

Microsoft store

Then clear your cache and restart your device.

Once it's done, please try to sign in to your Xbox app using a different account.
  3. Markobab Win User

Cannot change login email on xbox app

Hey Georges,

thanks for the reply. I have both accounts added through the windows start menu and that still had not worked.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Markobab, before Apps can have other email accounts to sign in, you must first add the email account you want to your Windows.

Click the Windows start menu, then go to Settings»Accounts»Emails and Accounts; and will have written Accounts used by other applications)

Click "Add Microsoft Account" and add another or more accounts you want.
  5. Markobab Win User

and sorry forgot to mention i have windows 11
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

After that, log off the Game Pass App, and try to log in again, when you click sign in, an incoming option should appear that says "Change account", click Change account and another dialog box will appear where it will give you the option of the other accounts added.
Thema:

1. Cannot change login account on Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cannot change login

2. Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode: When I turned the Xbox on it was stuck on a black screen, the only thing that worked was rebooting it in low quality mode but no I cannot change the quality back to 720 or 1080p. I have tried...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  6. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  7. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  8. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  9. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  10. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...: do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d