Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

Discus and support Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EpicGamer2008, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux

Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version) [​IMG]

:)

EpicGamer2008, Jul 6, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

Hello @EpicGamer2008!

Would you please try downfolding the Robux you already purchased on your account first then try to purchase the 88 Robux again. If the issue persists, it would be best to reach out to Roblox support to report the issue and get some further information regarding their purchase terms and policies.

I hope that this helps you out!

(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
  3. Joshua_Ow Win User

How do i use Microsoft balance for games. (ROBLOX)

Sorry for not explaining the situation well.

I used my microsoft points to buy a 3$ giftcrad for microsoft.
    I then wanted to use this to buy robux however to buy 80 robux on roblox (which i the amount i was planning to buy) You need to be on roblox or use the microsoft version of roblox from microsoft store. When i tried to purchase the robux the option to choose to pay with microsoft balance did not appear.

[​IMG]

How do i add microsoft balance as a payment option

Thanks.
  4. Siriusdish Win User

Buying Robux for Xbox One for my daughter

You need to buy the Robux from the Microsoft Store on the Xbox. Go to Roblox on the Microsoft store, then go down and you should see the robux. Just buy which robux you want.
  5. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I redeem roblox purchased through xbox store?

When you purchase the robux from the Xbox site, you are actually just buying the robux for the Xbox version of the game. For the PC version you need to purchase direct from Roblox or by purchasing a robux card from your local or online game store.
Thema:

1. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version) - Similar Threads - Cannot buy multiple

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  4. Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+: Hello all, I just got 1 month of Ubisoft + and I was trying to buy Valhalla Cmplete edition as it is on sale but I get an error message that I already own the game... Now, I wanted to buy the...
  5. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  6. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  7. Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade: I've bought and dowbloaded the Starfield Premium upgrade in order to be anle to play before the general releade date. However, even after installing I'm getting the 'You're too early' message....
  8. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  9. I cannot buy something on the xbox gamepass app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy something on the xbox gamepass app: I cannot buy something on the xbox gamepass app because my microseft account is allegedy a US account however I am in canada and when I go on the microsoft security site it says its set to canada...
  10. Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned: I'm trying to set up Minecraft for my youngest on a laptop which already has it installed and has been used by other people. I created a new MS account for him which is a family one. When I...