Cannot Buy/Download anything on Xbox One anymore

Discus and support Cannot Buy/Download anything on Xbox One anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a couple day now I am not able to buy anything on my Xbox One anymore. Nothing really happens when I click buys (no error messege). This is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lodovicio, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Lodovicio
    Lodovicio Guest

For a couple day now I am not able to buy anything on my Xbox One anymore.

Nothing really happens when I click buys (no error messege). This is not only true for buying, but also for Demos or EA Access downloads.

It is still possible to buy from xbox.com and Smartglass app - but not on my Xbox One.

Support told me, there is nothing wrong with my account. Also tried deleting profile, clear system cache etc.

This is really frustrating :/

Anybody else have this problem and maybe a solution?

:)

Lodovicio, Nov 15, 2014
  2. KahNon40
    KahNon40 Guest
    cannot buy from xbox marketplace

Good evening,

at this time I cannot buy and download anything for xbox360 from xbox marketplace.

Is this normal ?

KahNon40, Nov 15, 2014
  3. math0054
    math0054 Guest
    when I purchase keeps going to the US store on my xbox one i am Canada

I can buy game on the store

They do show up

movies and tv I buy online don't show up on my xbox one

I cannot buy anything on xbox one

movies and tv and games nothing

I did worked

math0054, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Cannot Buy/Download anything on Xbox One anymore

have same problem from 2 weeks

TelephotoFish73, Nov 15, 2014
  5. Lodovicio
    Lodovicio Guest
    Anyone has a solution for this?

Lodovicio, Nov 17, 2014
  6. Hey there Lodovicio!

Sorry to hear about the purchasing issue. What exactly happens after you try to purchase an item? Are you able to send us a picture of the error? Thanks!

Hey there TelephotoFish73!

Please go ahead and create a new thread, this way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  7. TelephotoFish73 Win User

have same problem from 2 weeks
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Lodovicio!

Sorry to hear about the purchasing issue. What exactly happens after you try to purchase an item? Are you able to send us a picture of the error? Thanks!

Hey there TelephotoFish73!

Please go ahead and create a new thread, this way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  9. Lodovicio Win User

Anyone has a solution for this?
  10. ArminatorX Win User

Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode

If only Destiny is not working, it MIGHT be, that (un-)intentionally Activision removed the ability to unlock the Xbox One Destiny with the Xbox 360 disc.

They offered owners of the original Xbox 360 Destiny the option to upgrade to the Xbox One Destiny during a transition period.

Maybe they removed that option to prevent people from using "used" discs to unlock the game, or since Bungie is not affiliated with Activision anymore, Activision doesn't have the right to "unlock" disc versions anymore, or whatever.

So DO NOT buy another disc, as the Xbox One ONLY reads the security sector of a Xbox 360 disc, and depending on the security signature of the disc, "unlocks" the game as a digital download.

You will always have the same version downloaded on the Xbox One. So don't waste your money buying new discs. They won't change anything.

If you're intending to buy the game, simply buy the digital download version instead.
  11. MaximeBissonnette Win User

>>Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right now.

I have buy all my freaking game demat on the Xbox one live and i cannot play anymore after this bug i DEMAND that after i buy 1 game it Will be save on my Xbox and dont need anymore the Xbox live just for multiplayer and update i want To play my game
    !!!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot Buy/Download anything on Xbox One anymore - Similar Threads - Cannot Buy Download

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  4. Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+: Hello all, I just got 1 month of Ubisoft + and I was trying to buy Valhalla Cmplete edition as it is on sale but I get an error message that I already own the game... Now, I wanted to buy the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox - cannot BUY AND DOWNLOAD (grayed out)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox - cannot BUY AND DOWNLOAD (grayed out): I cannot download the Australia expansion pack because the buttons to BUY AND DOWNLOAD are grayed out. How do I fix this? e2334432-048f-41ad-9571-f8e262466d0f
  6. MCLA Cannot Download/Buy On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCLA Cannot Download/Buy On Xbox One: I see this game is coming back and becoming popular so I went to the Xbox store to buy Midnight Club LA and now it says "Not currently Available : Continue Shopping" Is there any reason why it...
  7. The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360: Hello there I am trying to download the driving game called "The Crew" for my son. For some reason there is no button available to purchase it. All the addons for The Crew are available to...
  8. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...: Hello I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues. I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a message with a error code. Then later , i...
  9. Cannot buy Digital Download of PvZ in Xbox Store in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Digital Download of PvZ in Xbox Store in Australia?: Went to buy PvZ in xbox store (Australia) and it says not available. Is this correct? Cannot buy in Oz? 5eb72d39-9171-40c6-8707-54ab4ae5adcf
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...